Enjoy the country lifestyle, wherever you are.
Online shopping secrets
- To find the best Joules offers and latest deals look no further, our team of professional bargain hunters have rounded up the best promotional codes and discounts and kindly put them all on this page, just for you!
- Save 15% with the Joules student discount. All you need to do is sign up with Student Beans and start saving straight away. NHS workers also get 20 off with Joules offer codes.
- Get Joules discount codes delivered straight to your inbox by signing up for the newsletter and receive £10 off your first order of £50.
- You can save 20% off your order, all you have to do is enter your Joules voucher code at the checkout.
- Enjoy free standard delivery on all orders over £49 with the Joules free delivery code. If you are not satisfied with your order, you have 365 days to return it.
- Get a free gift box when you spend £30 or more on Baby and Toddler, thanks to Joules promo codes.
- Get your very own free gift bag on Baby and Toddler order just £30 or more with yet another one of the fantastic Joules voucher codes.
- Don't forget to check the sale items that will have further reductions even without a Joules promo code.
- Joules Black Friday is almost here and along with it, the amazing offers and savings of up to 50%.
Why choose Joules ?
Joules is the perfect shop that offers everything you need from the home and garden range, clothes for kids and adults alike and also for the dog.
There are great savings available on the website. The more you spend, the more you save with a Joules promo code. Spend £70 and save £10, spend £100 and save £20, spend £130 and save £30, with savings like this you will soon be able to buy a castle in the country!
Shopping on Joules
It has everything you need to live like a Lord in your country manor, even in the middle of the city. The Joules website includes men, women and children's clothing, footwear and accessories. There is also a home and garden section and they even have everything you need to keep your four-legged companion's tail wagging. If that's not enough they launched a range of home fragrances and toiletries.
Their homeware section is full of quirky products to make your house match your personality. The theme with all of their products is nature and animals. This is the inspiration behind the whole shop, classic British with an original twist. You can find a door knocker in the shape of a bumblebee or a fox, so if you're not right on nature's doorstep you make it knock on your door. Make sure your bed is as well dressed as you are with their unique bed linen range. They have everything you need to bring the countryside to you even in the garden.
Their classic British clothes with a modern and unique twist mean you don't have to choose between style and practicality. When you use a Joules code, you get amazing discounts meaning you never have to choose style over saving!
Looking for that perfect gift offer? Those behind the Joules gifts range have thought of everyone. Simply go to the gift tab, you can search by recipient, which includes dogs (!) and they even have a secret Santa section with prices from as little as £3, catering for every budget. You can choose by budget, the most popular gifts on the Joules website or by selecting the category that they are most interested in, be it crafting, cooking, the great outdoors and here you will find all types of related gifts for to suit every budget.
What does Joules offer?
Joules is the perfect shop for the city dweller that longs for the country lifestyle. We all know that looking like the Lord of the manor is not cheap but thanks to the Joules voucher codes you can be the King of the castle for a pittance!
Joules is a local business that became global but remains true to its roots. It offers a country lifestyle wherever you are. Having started out at rural and equestrian shows, the style is just that, classic British but with a twist.
Being a company so deeply rooted in the countryside, they are also dedicated to saving both it and the planet and have taken many measures to continue to do so.
A partnership with the Woodland Trust means that they are committed to a programme of planting trees to create more woodlands for families to enjoy together. They also created jute bags with the Woodland Trust which, along with the removal of plastic carrier bags from their stores, help prevent plastic from going to the landfill.
They have in view to have 100% of in-house packaging to be FSC certified (Forest Stewardship Council). Soon all their packaging will be made from sustainable, recyclable, compostable or reusable materials. They are dedicated to improving the material in all their clothes too. All of this means that the countryside that provides so much inspiration for them and where it all began will be protected.
Back in 1989, Tom Joules started selling clothes from a market stand at a country fair in Leicestershire. He was selling in various country and equestrian markets and realised that there, although the clothes his customers were wearing were practical, they lacked that certain something.
His first order was for 100 pairs of pink wellington boots that sold out almost immediately. From here, he decided to revisit traditional British clothing and give it an edge, something to make it stand out. He started putting mismatched buttons, adding a printed lining or a contrasting colour under a collar. He became the talk of the countryside.
In 2001, he decided to take the brand directly to retailers to help become more widely available. In 2002 he launched the mail order catalogue, then the Joules website in 2003.
The hard work and dedication from Tom and his team of mainly local people started to really pay off and soon there was global interest.
Joules is now available worldwide with stores all across the UK and Ireland and also Germany and the USA.