RS components, for the inspired
Online shopping secrets
- Discover the latest active RS Components voucher codes and discounts right here. Our team of deal hunters has raked the Internet for the best online promotions and we have made a complete list of them available for you to browse them for free. Scroll down and click on the discount that is right for you to start saving!
- Create an account and stay informed about all the latest from the supplier. Click on the Register button at the top of their website and open an account with them to get updates sent straight to your inbox. This way you'll stay in the loop regarding new arrivals and services, and you will also be among the first people to know when new RS Components voucher codes are made available.
- Take advantage of the RS Component deals where you will find a selection of tools at incredible prices. Scroll down and find the link that takes you to the special offers page on their website and take advantage of both ongoing and seasonal promotions. This is often where you'll find the best bargains, plus you don't even need a voucher code to profit from them.
- Another great source of savings is the Clearance section on their website. You'll find a link to it in our list of deals on this page, but remember, these are end-of the line products, so you'll only find them listed while stock lasts. Once they go, they go!
- Meet the minimum purchase amount and enjoy the benefits of the RS Components free delivery policy. When you place an order online of £30 or more, next day delivery is on them. This way they give you a small reward for your purchase and you get your items in a flash.
Shopping on RS Components
When you have 80 years' experience in a sector that evolves with the speed of technology, you have to outpace change and adapt ahead of time. That's exactly RS Components' philosophy, a group that is constantly looking to the future, wondering what it will bring, just so that they are ready to meet expectations.
They distribute all kinds of products, from electronics to automation and control components, as well as engineering tools and consumables. Their extensive catalogue includes basics such as battery charger leads and AV connectors to power banks and solar chargers. Solve all your lighting problems with the range of solutions available at their store. Control the cost and environmental impact of your lighting system by changing to LED bulbs or get the right specialised tools and accessories to install more efficient wiring.
In fact, tools are an essential part of doing things right. Stock up on your hand tools if you are planning on doing any DIY. As official distributors of top-quality brands such as Dewalt, Stanley and Bahco, you can be certain that you will get the best tools in the market at the best price. Whether it's a corded power drill or a full tool kit, you can get it for less with an RS discount code from this page.
Check out the selection of new tools and make the most of these new opportunities. For instance, you could get Tektronix digital storage oscilloscope, which is easy to use and ideal if you're learning on the go. Whatever you do, be sure to get the latest technology, be it for storage units or safety glasses, because at the end of the day, it always pays to be ahead of the game.
What does RS Components offer?
RS Components is there to help engineers in all their projects, regardless of whether you're designing, building or maintaining industrial equipment and facilities. Take a look at the list of services provided by the company and simplify all your procedures. Not only will it make your life easier, but it will also save you time and money.
The procurement solutions service offers various different online tools to manage your orders. You can do your ordering and invoicing online, take even more control with the Manager tool or go for the full PunchOut option, which integrates your order into your own digital procurement system, allowing you to streamline the process, cut costs, gain visibility and save time.
One of the most useful services provided by the company is their ScanStock managed inventory solution. A major issue with large quantities of low-value stock is that it can result in poor practices. Don't allow mismanagement to tie up your capital and keep on top of your supplies with the fully automated barcoding software. This way, you'll be able to keep suitable stock levels, avoid over or understocking and optimise your productivity.
Whether you need help with the calibration of your precision tools, you're looking for a reliable supplier to provide you with robot parts and accessories or you need high tech office supplies, this is the place for you. Take a look at the RS Components discount codes we have available for you on this page and get that much more for your money when you next place an online order.
About RS Components
RS Components is the trading brand name of Electrocomponents plc, a global powerhouse in the supply of products, components and solutions to engineers all around the world. They are driven by a unique capacity to dream things up and to make the amazing happen. Bridging the gap between coming up with a great idea and making it real is the line of business they're in, and they're unbeatable at it too!
Bringing sustainability and technology together through innovative solutions, they support engineers in the creation of products that make our lives easier. From an extensive range of more than half a million industrial and electronic products to services that include procurement solutions, calibration and export, their expertise in standing by the side of engineers in all kinds of projects, big or small, is unparalleled.
With RS Components on your team, you're certain to bring your project to life in a safer and more efficient way. The fact that they partner with more than 2,500 suppliers means you can find absolutely anything at their online store. They also have a catalogue of more than 50,000 own-brand products and two associated brands for single-board computing and design engineers respectively.
But they are more than a one-stop-shop because they have deliberately developed a range of services and solutions that goes far beyond what a regular supplier could be expected to provide. They go the extra mile for you, but with one of the RS Components promo codes we have listed for you on this page, you don't have to pay over the odds to get all these benefits.
RS Components history
The origins of their parent company goes back more than 80 years when J H Waring and P M Sebestyen established a company by the name of Radiospares, which at the time would supply radio repair shops with spare parts. That was in 1937, and RS Components has grown organically into a huge enterprise, but the principle that guided Radiospares is still very much present and not only in the form of an acronym.
Since 1954, the company has catered not just to radio and television sets owners but also to manufacturers, entering the industrial sector. Today RS Components has a presence in 32 countries around the globe, trading in Europe, Asia and America. Through their online store, they make as many as 50,000 deliveries providing value-added solutions to more than a million customers.