Warwick Castle Discount Codes - January 2021
|Voucher Code Description||Discount Type|
|Day tickets from just £12!||Deal|
|Exclusive entertainment when you stay overnight||Deal|
|Free breakfast with overnight stays||Deal|
|Newsletter sign up||Tip|
|Your event at Warwick Castle!||Tip|
|Warwick school trips||Tip|
Enjoy a top family day out for less with a Warwick Castle discount code.
Online shopping secrets
Here at BravoVoucher we know just how much you like a family day out or even one just for the adults. That's why we have put together the best Warwick Castle offers for you.
- You can enjoy the popular castle when you buy a day ticket with prices starting at just £21 and entry for the scary dungeon at just £6. You don't need any Warwick Castle vouchers to get these offers.
- Experience exclusive entertainment when you stay the night in the castle. You don't need a Warwick Castle discount code for this special experience.
- Book your afternoon tea in the sumptuous Conservatory Tea House. This is available to pre-book and you will only gain access with a castle entry ticket.
- Check out the great special offers when you are booking your overnight stay online from the website. There are amazing deals available using a voucher code Warwick Castle.
- Entertainment and food are provided by Merlin Entertainment.
- Don't forget to sign up to the free newsletter to get your exclusive Warwick Castle promo code and find out all the latest news and all the old news with the history of this amazing castle. Save money on castle tickets and attractions with Warwick Castle codes.
Shopping on Warwick Castle
Book your wedding at Warwick Castle. One of the best days of your life deserves one of the best locations. The castle is so steeped in history it can be your something old. Check out the site and see if you can't also save money with one of their Warwick Castle deals. Events both small and intimate to large and awe-inspiring are possible.
This is the perfect place for school trips. The list of educational attractions, talks, tours and workshops are limitless. It will keep even the most disinterested of students enthralled! There are also lots of top deals on days out. You can help the parents save money and the kids can gain in knowledge. Look for Warwick Castle discounts to get the best prices.
Shop the various attractions available like the Falconer as over 60 birds entertain and amuse you with their skills. These are just the type of activities that will keep everyone entertained on their holidays. Young and old will have the time of their life. Don't forget to sign up to the newsletter to get Warwick Castle discount tickets as soon as they are available.
Their range of hotels or accommodation varies from the Knights Village to Caesar's Tower. Look out for a Warwick Castle promotional code to shop the best prices around on their hotels.
What does Warwick Castle offer?
However far you travel to reach Warwick Castle it will be worth it to see years of history come to life before your eyes.
This castle is steeped in history and has remained preserved in time. It has been around for over 1,100 years but has all the mod cons to make your stay just perfect. Don't forget to get a discount on your tickets for Warwick Castle.
About Warwick Castle
Warwick Castle has such a long and varied history. It started back in 914 when on the site there was an Anglo-Saxon burh. A burh was a fortified settlement. It was originally designed to protect against the Danes by Ethelfleda the daughter of Alfred the Great. The site was chosen because of its advantageous position.
In 1068 a motte-and-bailey castle was originally built by William the Conqueror after the Norman conquest of England. A motte-and-bailey castle has a mound called a motte where there is generally a tower as a lookout and a bailey which is the enclosed and protected courtyard.
The castle was used to protect the Midlands against rebellion as he continued north. Its position on the bend of the River Avon meant that over time the rock the castle stands on was eroded which in turn formed a cliff. Nature provided them with the best defences, the river and cliff.
William made Henry de Beaumont the constable of the castle. Henry who came from a very powerful Norman family in 1088 was to become the first Earl of Warwick. He founded the Church of All Saints inside the castle in 1119, although it was removed by the Bishop of Worcester who didn't think a castle was the right place for a church around 1127.
Warwick School was founded inside the castle around this time. This makes it most likely the oldest boys' school in the country. It is still there and can be seen from all the castle's towers.
The castle was taken over in 1153 by the invading army of Henry of Anjou, who would later become King Henry II of England. The wife of Roger de Beaumont who was the 2nd Earl of Warwick was made to believe that her husband was dead so she surrendered the castle. Unfortunately, the Earl did die when he heard the news. The castle was eventually handed back to the Earls of Warwick by King Henry.
It was around this time that the castle was made into a stone keep castle. The castle and lands remained in the Beaumont family being passed down generation to generation until 1242.
The castle changed hands various times during the next few decades. When William Maudit died in 1267 the castle then passed down to his nephew William de Beauchamp, 9th Earl of Warwick. Over the next 180 years and 7 generations, the castle belonged to the Beauchamp family.
The reign of the Beauchamp Earls ended in 1449 with the death of Anne de Beauchamp the 15th Countess of Warwick. The castle was passed to Richard Neville as his wife had inherited the title. Neville decided to rebel against King Edward IV of England and he confined him in Warwick Castle. He tried to rule in the King's name but was unsuccessful and had to release the King. Neville died fighting against the King during the Wars of the Roses in 1471.
From here the castle passed to his son-in-law, George Plantagenet who was executed in 1478. He left the castle to his son who was only 2 at the time. The land was taken by The Crown and King Henry VII of England held George prisoner in the Tower of London for 14 years. He was then executed for supposed treason.
The castle fell into disrepair as it was neglected over the following decades. Castles were no longer the fashion and they started turning these buildings into large homes for the upper class or else a lot were being abandoned.
King James I gave the castle to Sir Fulke Greville in 1604 and it became a country residence. It stayed in the Greville family for 374 years.
Useful links Warwick Castle
Day tickets from just £12!
Exclusive entertainment when you stay overnight
Free breakfast with overnight stays
Newsletter sign up
Your event at Warwick Castle!
Warwick school trips
FAQs: How to find Warwick Castle discounts
- Day tickets from just £12!
- Exclusive entertainment when you stay overnight
- Free breakfast with overnight stays
- Newsletter sign up
- Your event at Warwick Castle!
Warwick Castle discount codes are promotional coupons that give customers access to exclusive deals for your order.
- These discount codes are easily recognisable as they are simply a sequence of characters, either letters, numbers or both, that act as a passcode to unlock the exclusive promotions.
- Get hold of a valid code and earn unbeatable discounts with your online purchase.
- These discount codes are usually distributed via their newsletter, so make sure you sign up to it.
- If you haven't got a discount code yet, take a look at the list we have made available for you on this page and click on the one that looks right for you.
Getting a discount code for Warwick Castle has never been easier.
On this page, you will find a comprehensive list of online promotions we have made available for you free of charge.
To claim your discount just:
- Scroll down and take a look at the offers we have highlighted for you.
- Find the discount code for them that catches your eye.
- Click on it to redeem it.
If you're the kind of person who loves discounts, then you have to sign up to the Warwick Castle newsletter to stay up to date with all the latest promotions.
This way you will:
- Receive regular updates with the latest news and product information.
- Learn as soon as a voucher code is made available
- Click on the discount code you want.
- A new tab will open. Copy the code and proceed to the Warwick Castle online shop.
- Add all your products to your shopping cart.
- View your cart and paste your discount code in the relevant box.
- Apply the promo code and enjoy your savings!
Deals and Offers
Along with discount codes, we also list a vast array of regular deals. To claim them just:
- Click on the deal you want.
- Continue to their website.
- You'll find your discount automatically applied to your products.