Walk, cycle, run; Wiggle has just the product for you.
Online shopping secrets
- Don't worry about looking for the best deals online, we have already done that for you. So wiggle your fingers over and see the deals we have found for you.
- Sign up to the Wiggle newsletter to get Wiggle new customer codes and promotional offers straight into your inbox!
- Enjoy free Wiggle delivery when you spend a minimum of only £20. For just £9.99 you can have free unlimited delivery for a full year! Don't stress with their 365-day return policy on selected products. If you don't like it, they will change it for you.
- Get a free 30-day test ride on bikes, if it doesn't suit, you will get a full refund and they will collect the bike for free.
- Stop! Don't run past the outlet store with savings of up to 95% on selected items. With offers this great, you won't even need a Wiggle student discount!
- Join the loyalty rewards scheme and save up to 12% on purchases. All you have to do is enter the Wiggle voucher code at the checkout.
- Get up to 50% off cycling gear, running shoes and lots more sporting gear in the Wiggle Black Friday sale!
- Save 10% on swim and triathlon gear when you spend on orders over £50.
Why choose Wiggle ?
Wiggle is the premium online retailer of sports and cycling equipment. They provide everything from the clothes and shoes, to the vitamins, the bandages all the way to the equipment needed to make your pastime perfect.
Their Cycle to Work initiative helps you save money all while caring for the environment. You can get absolutely everything you need from them here and never have to worry about missing the bus again.
With a Wiggle discount code, you don't ever need to choose between saving money and quality, you can do both.
Shopping on Wiggle
Wiggle is one of the top retailers for cycling clothing and equipment. They are specialists in indoor bike training. With today's turbo trainer tech, they have transformed indoor bike training into a virtual social experience. Thanks to technology, you can make it a community experience and set goals. The technology provided by the latest sensors and accessories available provides data insights equal to that of professional race teams.
Wiggle offer a fantastic range of bikes, turbo trainers, indoor cycle clothing and everything you need to make your indoor cycling an experience. There is a range of accessories to enhance your indoor cycle training set-up, using a discount code Wiggle you can also make great savings and boost your performance.
Wiggle provides good quality cycle clothing to keep you comfortable during a long session in the saddle. From their indoor cycling collection of lightweight jersey to their outdoor collection that keeps you streamlined, aerated and most of all comfortable. This comfort shouldn't have to cost a fortune, that's why using a Wiggle voucher code will help you save money.
Although Wiggle are specialists in cyclin, they also have everything you need for running and swimming and triathlons. Nutrition is vital so there is an entire section devoted to it. They give you tips on what to eat and when and how.
Going around in circles trying to find the perfect gift for the sports enthusiast in your life? Look no further. Wiggle gift vouchers are the perfect idea. It doesn't matter where they are in the world either as with the online store they deliver to over 70 countries worldwide.
What does Wiggle offer?
This is the website for the dedicated sports enthusiast. They have all the technology and equipment needed for professionals or for an amateur to become one.
From the clothing to the vitamins and supplements, they have thought of everything. This site has it all, look no further, you can find what you are looking for right here.
Cycling is an expensive hobby so to help with that there are various Wiggle discount codes so you don't need to compromise on quality when looking to spend less.
Wiggle is an online retailer of cycling, running, swimming and triathlon products. With over 70,000 followers, they must be doing something right.
Mitch Dall started Wiggle back in 1995 in Portsmouth, UK. He started with an independent bike shop called Butler Cycles. When Dall bought it, it was already a well-established bike retailer for over 50 years. After it was bought, he moved premises, continuing to sell bikes but changed its name to Bikes@Butlers to enter the online trading market.
Then on 28th May 1999, after the founders Mitch Dall and Harvey Jones invested, it officially started trading.
Back in early 2011, they invested in a new London office in the hip Borough Market area, they added on two new warehouses and continued to grow from there.
In December 2011 Wiggle was sold to Bridgepoint, a private equity investment company. This was the push they needed to help them to improve their service even more and they launched 11 new websites for overseas customers. Their online store delivers to over 70 countries worldwide.