Graham & Brown Discount Codes - February 2021
|Voucher Code Description||Discount Type|
|Paint: 20% off Graham and Brown promo code||20%|
|15% off first orders!||15%|
|£10 off first orders!||£10|
|10% off Graham and Brown voucher code||10%|
|£10 off with newsletter sign up!||£10|
|Sample service for £1||Deal|
|Wall art for just £15||Deal|
Use a Graham & Brown promo code to decorate for less.
Online shopping secrets
Already redecorating the house is not only a hassle but generally a big investment that has to be budgeted for. Here at BravoVoucher, we like to help make your lives easier. We have done exactly that by finding you the best deals, offers, vouchers and Graham and Brown discount codes available and put them all here together neatly for you on the one page.
- When your friends compliment your new wallpaper remember to refer them and you will get a 15% unique Graham and Brown promo code to use on their website when you checkout. All they have to do is make a purchase of over £30. It couldn't be easier to get this offer.
- Next working day delivery is available for just £5.95 and express delivery for just £4.95. Standard UK delivery is on offer for just £3.95 but there's also free delivery available on orders over £99. If you have to work during the days of the week from Monday to Friday you can get Saturday delivery for just £7.95. No stress if you don't have a discount code as you will get these great prices regardless.
- Don't forget to sign up to the newsletter so that you can get all the latest news, offers, deals and your exclusive Graham & Brown voucher codes. You will also be the first to find out if there is a sale. Get a £10 Graham & Brown discount code off your orders.
Shopping on Graham & Brown
Are you overwhelmed by the choice and different categories available? You can see for yourself what your walls could look like by downloading the free Graham Brown app and trying out different styles on your virtual rooms. You will also get the best Graham and Brown deals on your orders so you can always save money.
If the app doesn't completely convince you and you would rather see it in reality then make use of the free sampling service. All you have to do is choose which one you like and click on ‘Order a Sample’ so you can try before you buy. You don't need a Graham & Brown voucher code to shop this fantastic deal.
Enjoy their popular wall art murals that are available from just £35 are save yourself the mess of paint! If you don't have a special Graham Brown voucher for your online shopping there is no need to worry as these fantastic savings are available even without one.
There are cushions and throws to suit every room from just £20. No need for discount codes to get these savings.
Change things up with rolls of wallpaper starting at only £15. You don't have to use a Graham Brown discount code for these prices. You can shop by colour or design and even room. Their wallpaper is a thing of beauty and art for your wall.
What does Graham & Brown offer?
Graham & Brown has been appealing to customers since 1946 and continue to do so.
Their quality is unmatched as are their prices. You can save even more money though when you use a Brown voucher or one of their codes to get a discount on your order. All you have to do is apply it to your items at the checkout on the site, it couldn't be easier.
About Graham & Brown
Back in 1946, two friends, Harold Graham and Henry Brown, decided to start the iconic brand. Their wallpaper revolution was started with very little. After the war, there was a serious shortage of paper. The two men had an ingenious idea to buy a large supply of surplus metallic paper, an eight-colour surface printer and a new embossing machine. From this, Graham and Brown was born.
They were a success as people were so tired of everything being so dark and depressing during the war and wanted so badly to brighten up their homes. Their wallpaper was a big hit and it was being bought so quickly that they were finding it hard to keep up with the ever-increasing demand.
Sales steadily grew along with the business until the energy crisis of the Korean war in early 1950 created a bump in the road for them. The tragic death of Harold Graham at just 39 was an awful shock. Henry Brown, although devastated by the loss of his dear friend and business partner, refused to allow this setback to be the end. Appointing Harold's brother Herbert as director they continued on stronger than ever before.
Henry and Harold's sons joined the business during the 1960s. A more modern approach came with them too. More factories were purchased along with potential rival companies and they expanded their facilities to keep up with the steady growth of the company.
Millions of rolls of wallpaper were being produced during the 1970s leading to them becoming one of the biggest independent wallpaper manufacturers in Britain and a growing force in Europe.
They stayed at the forefront of the industry when they started introducing innovative ideas like washable vinyl wall coverings. Their creativity knew no bounds and they kept on growing and changing with the times and the market.
A pinnacle moment was reached with their famous Superfresco brand. It became so popular as not only was it easy to hang but also to take down, as anyone who has ever removed wallpaper knows is no mean feat. The catchy 'what goes up must come down' advert is as iconic today to generations as it was when it was first released all those years ago.
Wallpaper was flying off the shelves in stores and onto walls in over 50 countries by 1984. They were set for global domination as the best selling wallpaper brand in the world.
Graham & Brown was a real family affair with a third generation of family members joining the company. As the company members grew during the 1980s, so did their ambition. By then they were starting to make continued investment in machinery to allow them to make new pre-pasted products.
In 1992, they sent to market the world’s first ‘batchless’ wall coverings. There was no stopping them at this point and they continued to come up with avant-garde ideas like ‘paste the wall’ technology.
At this point, they had caught the eye of all the top names in interior design such as Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen and many more famous names. They still continue to impress all the big names even today.
Continuing expansion and growth of ideas have seen the company strive and expand in both the domestic and foreign market. Keep your eyes peeled for new innovative ideas in store!
Useful links Graham & Brown
Paint: 20% off Graham and Brown promo code
15% off first orders!
£10 off first orders!
10% off Graham and Brown voucher code
£10 off with newsletter sign up!
Sample service for £1
Wall art for just £15
Cushions and throws from £20
Wallpaper from £15 per roll
Wall murals from £35
New and exclusive wallpaper from £45
Graham & Brown free delivery
FAQs: How to find Graham & Brown discounts
💁 Which Graham & Brown offer can I use in February?
- Paint: 20% off Graham and Brown promo code
- 15% off first orders!
- £10 off first orders!
- 10% off Graham and Brown voucher code
- £10 off with newsletter sign up!
❓ What are Graham & Brown discount codes?
Graham & Brown discount codes are promotional coupons that give customers access to exclusive deals for your order.
- These promo codes are easily recognisable as they are simply a sequence of characters, either letters, numbers or both, that act as a passcode to unlock the exclusive promotions.
- Get hold of a valid code and earn unbeatable discounts with your online purchase.
- These voucher codes are usually distributed via their newsletter, so make sure you sign up to it.
- If you haven't got a promo code yet, take a look at the list we have made available for you on this page and click on the one that looks right for you.
✅ How do I get a discount code for Graham & Brown?
Getting a discount code for Graham & Brown has never been easier.
On this page, you will find a comprehensive list of online promotions we have made available for you free of charge.
To claim your discount just:
- Scroll down and take a look at the offers we have highlighted for you.
- Find the voucher for them that catches your eye.
- Click on it to redeem it.
If you're the kind of person who loves discounts, then you have to sign up to the Graham & Brown newsletter to stay up to date with all the latest promotions.
This way you will:
- Receive regular updates with the latest news and product information.
- Learn as soon as a voucher code is made available.
💰 How do I use my Graham & Brown discount code?
- Click on the discount code you want.
- A new tab will open. Copy the code and proceed to their online shop.
- Add all your products to your shopping cart.
- View your cart and paste your discount code in the relevant box.
- Apply the promo code and enjoy your savings!
Deals and Offers
Along with discount codes, we also list a vast array of regular deals. To claim them just:
- Click on the deal you want.
- Continue to their website.
- You'll find your discount automatically applied to your products.