Aveda, beauty through knowledge of the whole
Online shopping secrets
- We have carefully curated an exhaustive list of the current Aveda discount codes which you an access free of charge on our dedicated page. With these promotions you can enjoy your Aveda products for a lot less than their RRP.
- If you're not just after any bargain but are an Aveda buff and want to know about all Aveda offers as soon as they come out then you should sign up to their newsletter. Just by entering your email you will get a 15% discount code sent to your email, which you can apply on your first order. Added to that you'll receive a regular email with all the latest news and deals from the company.
- Students, this is your time to shine! With My Unidays you qualify for a special Aveda discount code. Register and verify your account to receive your special code via email and start saving with your next online order.
- Loyalty pays with Aveda's membership programme. Register and start earning points with every order you make and trade them in at a later stage for access to special events or discounts on future orders.
- Visit the Offers section on the website and discover the latest special offers with seasonal promotions, one-off gifts and Aveda voucher codes waiting just for you.
Shopping on Aveda
Alongside Aveda's range of health and beauty products the company also has a network of thousands of salons in more than 40 countries. Aveda commercialises the hair care products used in their salons, allowing you to protect your hair, get greater thickness or style your curls just as if you'd been to the hairdresser. But there's much more to Aveda than hair products. Check out the skin care section of the site and get your natural cleanser, exfoliator or moisturiser from the experts in organic beauty. Aveda's Botanical Kinetics line of skin care products brings the vital energy of plants to your daily routine, while the body aromas of the Chakra line will bring balance to your life.
When it comes to make-up, no one does it like Aveda. Try the range of vegan lipstick with the Feed My Lips line and get a taste of nature to light up your face. Combine it with the Inner Light set of mineral-based powder and top it all with the market-leading Mosscara for thick, healthy lashes. Browse our list of Aveda offers and get the best natural beauty products at the very best prices in the market.
What does Aveda offer?
When it comes to beauty you are not one willing to compromise but you also understand that everything we do has an impact in the world around us, and you want that impact to be positive. That's why you choose Aveda, because having a conscience might come at a price, but it cannot entail downgrading the quality of the products you use. Aveda's holistic approach ensures that its products incorporate the strength and power of nature, channelling the energy of the natural world into your everyday routine.
Partnering with charity:water, one of the most important NGOs working towards giving access to drinking water, sanitation and hygiene in developing countries, Aveda gives you the chance to show you care. The company's commitment to a sustainable future doesn't stop there, though. Besides sourcing so many ingredients naturally and seeking to convert farmers to organic agriculture, Aveda also is a strong believer in sustainable packaging and energy sourcing. With more than 85% of their skin care and hair styling PET containers being manufactured with 100% recycled materials, Aveda provides a clear example that nature works for both sustainability and the bottom-line.
Not all cosmetic manufacturers are alike, and Aveda have a very clearly defined identity that distinguishes them as one of the market leaders in natural beauty products. Adopting a holistic approach they have developed a whole range of products with a focus on the balance of the individual with regards to the collective and the world around them. For Aveda personal beauty is only possible in harmony with the environment, each of us a unique component of the greater beauty around us.
Established in 1978 by Austrian cosmetologist Horst Rechelbacher, Aveda has maintained its distinctive approach even though it has been part of the Estée Lauder portfolio since 1997. Championing environmental causes while still developing groundbreaking beauty products, Aveda has been making a difference to individuals and communities for more than four decades. Aveda is committed to using organic ingredients, from tumeric to amla, and encourages the farmers it partners with, primarily in India, to convert to organic agriculture.
The full range of Aveda products, from its hair care and styling lines to the Invati men trademark and the collection of pure-fume mists, aromas and essential oils, are develop with close regards to their Ayurvedic roots, spreading good health, good vibes and environmental awareness in the process. Grab your Aveda discount code and join in on the holistic bandwagon at a more than reasonable price!