Swarovski discount codes are special promotions released on occasion by the company to give you access to exclusive offers.
- The codes are simply a sequence of letters and numbers.
- When you get hold of the right sequence you can unlock fantastic discounts by entering the passcode into the appropriate box on the checkout page prior to processing your order.
- Swarovski use their newsletter and loyalty programme communication to distribute new discount codes.
- If you haven't yet signed up, just take a look at the list of Swarovski discount codes we have highlighted for you on this page and click on the one that looks right for you!
Getting a discount code for Swarovski has never been simpler. On this page you will find a comprehensive list of online promotions which you can access completely free of charge. All you need to do to claim your discount is:
- Scroll down and take a look the offers we have outlined for you.
- Find the discount code for Swarovski you're after and click on it to redeem it.
Looking ahead, make sure you sign up to the Swarovski newsletter.
- Get regular updates with the latest product information and news, including, of course, a heads up whenever a Swarovski voucher code is made available.
- Click on the Swarovski discount code you want to claim.
- Copy the code and proceed to the Swarovski online shop.
- Add all the jewellery you want to your shopping cart.
- View your shopping cart and paste your Swarovski discount code in the clearly marked box at the bottom of your order options.
- Apply the promo code and see your total balance shrink as if by magic!
Deals and Offers
- We list both ordinary deals and discount codes on this page. If you want to claim a traditional deal that is not linked to a Swarovski discount code, here's what you need to do:
- Click on your deal.
- Continue to the Swarovski online store.
- You'll find the advertised discount reflected in the price of your glittery crystal items.
- Discover all the Swarovski voucher codes and discounts with a single browse. Get special offers you cant find in stores from countless categories, Swarovski has all that shimmer you're looking for. Just take a look at the comprehensive list of deals and offers we have put together for you on this page. Explore all the currently ongoing sale Swarovski promotions in the simplest and most convenient way. Scroll down, click on the discount code you want, and start saving!
- Stay up to date with all the latest from Swarovski and sign up to their newsletters. Not only will you receive a 10% Swarovski discount code sent straight to your email address, you'll also get an email with all the news sent to you on a regular basis. This way you'll be among the first people to know when a new Swarovski promotion becomes available. Be the first to find out about the new sale, Swarovski Newsletter has all the information about you're looking for.
- Get the most amazing advantages by becoming a member of the Swarovski Club. Scroll to the bottom of their website and enter your details to join the family and profit from the sort of benefits that only the in-crowd ever gets. As a thank-you note they'll send you a 20% Swarovski voucher, and you'll also have a 15% coupon waiting for you on your birthday. Now, how's that for a welcome!
- Take advantage of Swarovski's free delivery and get every order sent to your doorstep free of charge. This means you get to invest every penny of your purchase in glittering jewellery rather than in making it reach you.
Does Swarovski offer Student Discounts?
Swarovski does not currently offer student discounts, however, you could get a Swarovski discount code UK from BravoVoucher! Just scroll through our page and find the Swarovski code or Swarovski coupon that works best for you!
Does Swarovski have Birthday Vouchers?
Yes, Swarovski has a 15% voucher specifically for your special day! All you have to do is join the Swarovski Club be able to access your birthday savings when it becomes your birthday month.
Does Swarovski offer a First Order Discount?
Swarovski does not offer a discount for first-time customers placing an order, but you can save on any order with Swarovski codes. Find the products that you truly adore and use Swarovski coupon codes to save!
Where do I enter my Swarovski Coupon Code?
To add your Swarovski UK discount code, click on your Shopping Cart to view your items. Below your items, you will see a box that says "Add a voucher code", type your code into the space provided and start saving.
What to do if my Swarovski Coupon Code does not work?
If your voucher code is not working, you can access Swarovski's Customer Service section on their site. There, they have a list of frequently asked questions categorised by groups. Find the group pertaining to vouchers and gift cards to help solve your code trouble.
The brand Swarovski is known the world over for their crystal creations, from earrings, bracelets to necklaces and rings. The most gorgeous jewellery with spectacular levels of refinement and shine, made affordable by means of applying highly sophisticated techniques, usually reserved for precious stones such as diamonds, on the humble but hugely versatile crystal.
The result is a piece of undeniable beauty, expertly set on a coated metal base to complete creations that are of genuine value in their own right. Shop the popular Swarovski collections to see what piece speaks to you.
Take a look at the spectacular, high quality range of necklaces available at the online store, from delicate chokers to sparkly birthstone pendants on collar necklaces or infinity symbols on a Y chain.
Pair your collar jewellery with matching infinity or drop-shaped hoop pierced earrings, or else get something bold such as the dark multi-coloured spectacular pierced earrings, or the pair of light-coloured tropical parrot earrings. Shop Swarovski and find the statement piece items you want to add to your collection. Make sure to utilize coupons Swarovski to get extra discounts on beautiful pieces.
As well as jewelry, Swarovski make fabulous accessories, such as the Apple-watch-compatible watchcase or the smartphone case in goldstone. You can even match the phone case with a crystalline ballpoint pen or get a fancy keyring. Add sparkle to your look with the range of Swarovski sunglasses, or go the extra mile and show off your green, palladium plated marina bag.
Browse through the Swarovski website to find what's trending, what's unique, whats original, and whats you. Regardless of whether you choose one of their traditional creations, go for the more modern line of accessories or you get both, do so while taking advantage of a Swarovski discount from this page and get more sparkle for your money! Get special offers Swarovski can only give.
Magpies have been known for centuries to be completely in love with shiny objects. If there's a bit of the magpie in you, then you're not going to be able to get enough of Swarovski. Because sparkle gets a whole new meaning when you start talking of Swarovski jewellery and accessories.
Try their new line of Swiss-made watches to bring glittering glamour to your time keeping and match the strap of your watch with one of the glorious bracelets Swarovski is famous for. From the green Ochtea Lux chrono watch to the extra glittery stainless steel Cocktail watch, you'll be able to shine no matter the occasion with one of Swarovski's beautiful creations.
If you're looking for a meaningful gift that won't break the bank and yet will cause a lasting impression you have come to the right place. Take a look at the best sellers and take home a piece of glass-cutting history to wow any girl. From the symbolic evil eye to the moon pierced earrings, Swarovski jewellery will always make for a brilliant gift.
Whether it's a birthday or graduation gift, a small token or a special gesture, you will find the right tone at the online store. And with one of our orders Swarovski promo codes you'll earn great savings with your next purchase.
Swarovski is synonymous with the most beautiful and distinctive glass creations in the world. A gift of taste and refinement, Swarovski jewellery is suitable for all ages and occasions. In the business of glass cutting since the dying days of the 19th century, Swarovski have built a reputation for their innovative approach.
This comes hand-in-hand with the exceptional quality of their pieces. Precision cutting is the signature quality that has turned Swarovski into a global trendsetter, with their hand-made jewellery and accessories being prized the world over.
Operating from their historical workshop in Wattens, Austria, Swarovski is amazingly prolific in the creation of both established and new products. They are also renowned for getting more sparkle than anyone in the business of crystal cutting.
This gives Swarovski jewellery an element of refinement and sophistication that makes it stand out above the rest. With so much shine and the gorgeous settings developed by the company over decades, Swarovski have successfully managed to create a diamond for everyone. Grab your discount code for Swarovski from this page and get a gorgeous piece of jewellery at a fraction of the retail price when you next place your order online.
Shipping and Returns
For shipping orders, Swarovski has Standard shipping that £4, or free shipping for orders over £60. Shipping typically takes 2-3 business days after processing to arrive. If you need your items quickly, you can pay for Express Shipping at £15. Orders will typically take 1-2 days to deliver.
If you are not in love with your Swarovski order you have up to 28 days to return your item for a full refund. Refunds get processed and can take up to 14 days to finalise.
Swarovski has an extensive FAQs page that is designed for a multitude of questions. The questions are categorised by Swarovski Products, Your Online Purchase, or Memberships so you can find what you're looking for easily.
Methods of Payment
Swarovski has a wide variety of payment options. With card, you can use, Visa, AMEX, MasterCard, UnionPay and Diners Club. You can also pay using ClearPay, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay, or Google Pay.
Swarovski are royalty when it comes to crystal jewellery, partly due to its heritage which dates back to the 1800s. The company founder, Daniel Swarovski, was born in the 1860s into a family of traditional glass cutters. It wouldn't be until the 1890s, though, that he would patent the electric cutting machine that would allow him to develop his own glass cutting technique.
It was a skill that hasn't just given his company its lasting identity but in fact it has transformed the very way in which we see glass. Thanks to the precision and finesse of Swarovski's cutting, crystal has acquired the sort of shine and the range of hues that has turned it into one of the most sought after pieces of jewellery in the world.
More than 125 years later, Swarovski continues to enjoy a brilliant reputation.
|Get up to 60% off in the Swarovski Outlet
|Receive 10% off with Swarovski newsletter sign-up
|Shop Mother's Day Gifts from £39
|Classic crystal Swarovski pens start from £30
|Exciting New Designs for you! from £69
|Browse the Home Decoration range and find items from just £30
|Get Elegant Bracelets from £69
Recently Expired Discount Codes & Deals