Under Armour: Protect this house.
Online shopping secrets
- Scroll down this page to discover the Under Armour voucher codes and discounts we have made available for you. Our database is free to access and you can explore each retailer individually or, if you prefer, see the different categories into which we have organised our deals. Like this you can compare promotions by competing merchants at the same time.
- The best way to stay up to date with the latest Under Armour voucher codes and discounts is to sign up to their newsletter. You will receive a regular email sent straight to your inbox with all the product information including the most recent promotions. The service is free, easy, and you can unsubscribe at any point you want, so there's literally no strings attached!
- Visit the retailer's outlet for the best sales available. End of season discounts as well as occasional promotions are advertised here, with rebates that will leave you gasping for air. Click on the deal below and get ready to explore hundreds of products at the very best prices. You don't need an Under Armour voucher code to redeem these offers.
- Are you a student? Get more Under Armour gear for less with the company's partnership with UNiDAYS. Sign in to your account, verify your status as a student and claim your 10% Under Armour voucher code.
- Fidelity pays with Under Armour! Refer a friend and you will get a 15% Under Armour voucher code sent to your email for you to redeem it on your next purchase.
Shopping on Under Armour
Under Armour began producing undershirts for American football players. The concept was so simple it seems strange no-one had come up with it before (but then again that's the clearest sign of genius): an undergarment that would wick out the sweat to keep athletes as dry and comfortable as possible. Over close to thirty years Under Armour has refined, developed and expanded that concept, creating a comprehensive line of sports clothing and casualwear that can quite literally dress you from head to toe.
Under Armour's trademark product isn't so much an item of clothing as the microfibre synthetic fabric it has pioneered and perfected over the years. UA fabric combines fibres that love water and fibres that hate it to wick the sweat away from your skin and push it outwards. With the growing popularity of the company's clothing line, Under Armour has designed a full sportswear range that goes from underwear to tops, bottoms and accessories. Since the mid 2000s Under Armour has been developing high performance shoes, adding cleats to its catalogue. Today you can get running trainers or golf cleats, football boots or basketball shoes, all conceived with the same values of excellence that has characterised the company from its birth. Check out the Under Armour shoes offers we have compiled for you and get your fresh pair of boots for less!
What does Under Armour offer?
Under Armour has a fashion line for men, one for women and one for children, so no matter your age, proficiency level or sport of choice, you can find our outfit in the company's online store. Under Armour is for those with a taste for the action. Improve your performance and your levels of comfort with UA's microfibre fabric, the most advanced synthetic fibre in the market to wick sweat out of your way.
While at the beginning Under Armour focused solely on American football gear, their line of apparel has expanded to the point where it now encompasses most sports. Whether you're after the most sophisticated running shoes, the HOVR Machina, or you want to keep warm while exercising, you can get everything you need, be it hoodies, long sleeve shirts or jackets. Join the Project Rock and wear the gear and accessories that inspire the toughest sportspersons in the business. Get your sport wireless train headphones or the Project Rock 60 bag, and with our Under Armour vouchers you can save big time when you do so. Just browse our list of offers on this page and click on the deal that you most fancy!
About Under Armour
Under Armour has been around since the end of the twentieth century and ever since it broke into the scene its name has been synonymous with two things: innovation and exceptional quality. Specialising in the production of sporting clothes and shoes, Under Armour has grown into a global brand, expanding from its original underground existence in Washington DC (Under Armour founder Kevin Plank literally began trading from his grandmother's basement), to feature more than 20 offices all around the world and employing as many as 15,000 people.
Under Armour started in 1992 selling a single product, a specially designed undershirt for football players which was short and soft to the touch, skin tight and, most importantly, that managed to stay dry. How did they manage that? Simple, using the right synthetic fabric to wick the moisture out of the T-shirt. Under Armour's microfibre undershirt became a hit, with several college football teams ordering the product. Such was the company's success that in 1999 Oliver Stone came knocking to get outfits for his famous American football film, Any Given Sunday.
More than two decades later, Under Armour has grown into a household name in the sporting arena as well as the casualwear segment. UA is now identifiable as a special kind of synthetic fabric, pioneered by Under Armour, which feels like cotton but keeps you drier and more comfortable than any natural fabric could. Far from remaining focused on the American football market, Under Armour has ventured into just about every other sport, from basketball to golf. Shoes that defy gravity and make you faster than your shadow, polo shirts that make you show off your style and stay dry, jackets to keep you warm and dry without feeling like you carry the burden of the world on your shoulders, you name it, Under Armour has it. With an Under Armour discount code UK customers can redeem exceptional discounts and make that clever purchase feel ever so much smarter!