adidas Discount Codes - August 2020
|Voucher Code Description||Discount Type|
|Up to 50% off outlet||50%|
|Women's outlet: up to 50% off||50%|
|Men's outlet: up to 50% off||50%|
|Women's new arrivals from £10||Deal|
|Kids' essentials from £7||Deal|
|Men's shoes from £10||Deal|
|Adidas free delivery||Free delivery|
|100 day returns!||Tip|
Keep moving with adidas
Online shopping secrets
- Find the best adidas voucher codes and discounts and make the most of the sales we have made available to you on this page. Save big time on some of their bestsellers and top collections by simply browsing this comprehensive list of deals and clicking on the one that best suits your needs.
- Never miss a beat when you sign up to the adidas newsletter. All you need to do is enter your email address in the box at the bottom of their website and you'll get regular notifications with all the very latest from the manufacturer. This means you'll be among the first people to know when new adidas voucher codes become available.
- Don't miss out on the adidas outlet, where you can earn savings of up to 50% on the adidas originals collection, running shoes and a variety of sports gear in general.
- If you're a student we have good news for you: you can enjoy a 30% adidas student discount. You know the drill, simply sign up to your UNiDAYS account, verify your status, and the code will be sent to your email address.
Shopping on adidas
Shoes and adidas are as closely related to each other as heat and the sun, grass and the colour green or sea and surf. From elite performance gear to casual trainers, the range of footwear at adidas is practically inexhaustible. If you're looking to improve your running skills and get more comfort from your trainers you must try the Ultraboost line, with responsive cushioning to give you great returns on the energy you invest, heel-to-toe support and upcycled plastic collected from coastlines around the world.
Ever since sponsoring Jesse Owens and other athletes in the 1936 Olympics, adidas have been keen supporters of athletes and sports clubs. In the UK adidas is the proud sponsor of Celtic FC, Scotland's premier club, as well as Arsenal FC, the legendary North London side. Get your original kits from the online shop and don't forget to use an adidas discount code to earn great savings in the process. It doesn't matter whether you're after your favourite team's home or away kit, a stylish track top or the classic Gazelle trainers, at adidas you will find your products at fantastic prizes.
What does adidas offer?
No matter what sport you're passionate about, adidas offers specific designs and sports gear created precisely around the demands of a range of different sports and activities. If you're into tennis you have to try the Gamecourt shoes, but if you're more likely to be found walking from green to green, then perhaps the flagship CodeChaos golf shoes are the ones for you.
Not the 'sporty type'? At adidas they know the need for sportswear doesn't stop in the locker room, which is why they supply comfortable, everyday clothing, streetwear and footwear that you can enjoy whatever you get up to. From the classic look of the Stan Smith shell-toe trainers with serrated stripes and the adidas Superstar tongue label to the stylish Samba line, originally created for the football pitch in the 1950s yet long since adapted for everyday use, adidas have exactly what you want. Get it at the best price with one of the adidas discount codes you'll find on this page.
Adidas is the second largest sportswear manufacturer in the world, and one of the most famous sports shoemakers in the industry.
With stores all around the world stocking the highest quality of sports footwear, clothing and equipment, it would be an absolute wonder if you don't already own an adidas item. After all, they cater not just to elite athletes and teams, but they provide every sport-loving individual with the right gear to be able to make a difference.
At adidas you will find models available for all ages, both for men and women. And we're not talking just about shoes, for adidas have a full collection of sportswear that includes shorts, T-shirts, football club kits, swimwear and much more. Visit the website and discover the joy of shopping at a company where the customer is truly at the heart of everything they do. Grab an adidas promo code form this page and earn fabulous discounts when you get your stripes!
The story of adidas is in reality the story of two remarkable siblings, the Dassler brothers, who revolutionised the sportswear industry as a whole. The elder of the two, Adolf Dassler, started the sports shoe company in 1924, almost 100 years ago. His brother, Rudolf, joined him soon thereafter, establishing the Dassler Brothers Shoe Company, which specialised, above anything else, in the creation of track and field shoes.
Ahead of the Berlin Olympics of 1936 the Dassler Brothers managed to persuade Jesse Owens to wear their handmade leather shoes with individually fitting spikes. Owens famously went on to win four gold medals over the Summer Games, becoming a sporting idol in the process, and all of it wearing Dassler's shoes. Further modifications thereafter introduced by the Dassler Brothers to running cleats was the replacement of heavy metal spikes for lighter and more efficient rubber ones, as well as the use of canvas instead of leather.
After the Second World War Adolf and Rudolf quarrelled, with a complete breakdown in communication between the two resulting in the fragmentation of their company. By then they had two factories in the town of Herzogenaurach in Bavaria. Adolf kept the larger factory, renaming his part of the business after himself, Adi (short for Adolf) Das (sler). Rudolf did the same, though shortly thereafter he changed the name of his spin-off into Puma. Thus, two of the leading sports shoes manufacturers were born, instantly making a small town in rural Bavaria the Mecca of sportswear.
Useful links adidas
Up to 50% off outlet
Women's outlet: up to 50% off
Men's outlet: up to 50% off
Women's new arrivals from £10
Kids' essentials from £7
Men's shoes from £10
Adidas free delivery
100 day returns!
Newsletter sign up
FAQs: How to find adidas discounts
- Up to 50% off outlet
- Women's outlet: up to 50% off
- Men's outlet: up to 50% off
- Women's new arrivals from £10
- Kids' essentials from £7
adidas discount codes are promotional vouchers released by the company every now and then to reward you with exclusive deals.
- adidas discount codes consist in a sequence of characters, either letters, numbers or both.
- When you get hold of a valid code you can unlock great discounts by entering it at the checkout page.
- Distribution of the latest adidas discount codes is usually conducted via the newsletter, hence favouring affiliated customers first.
- If you haven't got a discount code yet, take a look at the list we have made available for you on this page and click on the one that looks right for you.
Getting a discount code for adidas is super easy. On this page you will find a comprehensive list of online promotions. To claim your discount all you have to do is:
- Scroll down and take a look the offers we have outlined for you.
- Find the discount code for adidas that best suits your needs.
- Click on it to redeem it.
Regular adidas customers should sign up to their newsletter to stay up to date with all the latest from the manufacturer. This way you will:
- Get regular updates with the latest news.
- Get privileged information as soon as an adidas voucher code is released.
- Find and click on the adidas discount code you want to claim.
- Copy the code from the ensuing tab and continue to the adidas online shop.
- Add all your products to your shopping cart.
- View your cart and paste your adidas discount code in the clearly marked box under your order summary.
- Apply the promo code and, that's it!
Deals and Offers
- To claim a traditional deal rather than an adidas discount code, all you need to do is:
- Click on your deal.
- Continue to the adidas online store.
- Find your products with the advertised discount reflected in their price.