adidas discount codes are promotional vouchers released by the company every now and then to reward loyal customers with exclusive deals, extra discounts on sale items or money off new arrivals!
- adidas discount codes consist of a sequence of characters, either letters, numbers or both.
- Once you've got hold of a valid adidas code you can unlock great discounts by applying it at the checkout page.
- New adidas codes are often sent out via the newsletter, so make sure you subscribe and read each one carefully to pick up yours!
- If you haven't got a promo code yet, why not check out the list we have made available to you on this page, completely free of charge! Click on the one that looks right for you, copy the code and follow the links to the website we've provided to claim your discount!
Getting a discount code for adidas is easy. On this page you will find a comprehensive list of unmissable promo codes. To claim your discount all you have to do is:
- Scroll through the codes at the top of this page and click on get code to view and save it.
- Read the information our team have provided to help you understand how best to use each code.
- Choose the best code for you and follow the links to the official adidas UK shop online to discover massive savings.
As a regular adidas customer, make sure you sign up to their newsletter and download the fantastic app! Just some of the advantages include:
- Regular updates with the latest news.
- Privileged information about early new releases.
- Future voucher codes, deals and offers!
- Find and click get code to view the adidas discount code you want to claim.
- Copy the code from the new tab and continue to the adidas online shop.
- Add all your products to your bag.
- View your bag and paste your adidas discount code in the clearly marked box under your order summary.
- Apply the promo code and, that's it!
Deals and Offers
To claim a traditional deal rather than an adidas discount code, all you need to do is:
- Click on your deal and read the information our team have supplied to help you score the best deal.
- Continue to the adidas online store by following the link. You'll be taken to the exact page when the offer can be found, meaning you'll save time as well as money!
- Find your products with the advertised discount reflected in their price and proceed to checkout. No pasting codes, just enjoy massive savings and limited-time offers!
- Find the best adidas voucher codes and discounts and make the most of the sales we have made available to you on this page. Save big time on some of their bestsellers and top collections by simply browsing this comprehensive list of deals and clicking on the one that best suits your needs.
- Never miss a beat when you sign up to the adidas newsletter. All you need to do is enter your email address in the box at the bottom of their website and you'll get regular notifications with all the very latest from the manufacturer. This means you'll be among the first people to know when new adidas voucher codes become available.
- Don't miss out on the adidas outlet, where you can earn savings of up to 50% on the adidas originals collection, running shoes and a variety of sports gear in general.
- If you're a student we have good news for you: you can enjoy a 30% adidas student discount. You know the drill, simply sign up to your UNiDAYS account, verify your status, and the code will be sent to your email address.
- Download the adidas app and get closer to the action, get early new releases and shop wherever you are and at whatever time!
- Pick up adidas gift cards to treat a mate or family member to a fantastic shopping spree! With so much choice they're bound to find the perfect fit!
adidas Black Friday
Fancy updating your training wardrobe, but not looking to stretch the bank balance? Thanks to this year's Black Friday deals you can do just that! Step into the new season with bags of incredible savings on top sportswear fashion, seasonal styles, trending apparel, hoodies, jackets, leggings, tracksuits or a new gym bag! Get hold of an adidas discount code and stay warm during the winter months, with a new hoodie or jacket. Find fresh and fashionable, high-quality fitness gear and fashionable accessories to complete your look, for a whole lot less.
Turning up the heat on the usual sale adidas have lined up even more amazing offers to help you pocket savings on gym clothing that will support you during even the most intense workouts. Snap up an adidas promo code now and save money on a new pair of shorts or joggers, a new training bra, tights or socks that will cushion and support your every step! Perfect for that Zumba or aerobics class!
If you haven't already done so, make sure you sign up to the adidas newsletter. You'll be rewarded with all the Black Friday sale news, early releases and promotional offers and you'll also get your own 20% adidas discount code as an incredible sign-up offer and any future codes that are made available!
Check back here before every shop to discover all the latest Black Friday codes and deals and get your adidas clothing, footwear and accessories for men, women and kids at an even better price with an adidas voucher code.
Can't wait until the big day? Grab your adidas promo code now - a great discount is just a few clicks away!
Shoes and adidas are as closely related to each other as heat and the sun, grass and the colour green or sea and surf. From elite performance gear to casual trainers, the range of footwear at adidas is practically inexhaustible. If you're looking to improve your running skills and get more comfort from your trainers you must try the Ultraboost line, with responsive cushioning to give you great returns on the energy you invest, heel-to-toe support and upcycled plastic collected from coastlines around the world.
Ever since sponsoring Jesse Owens and other athletes in the 1936 Olympics, adidas have been keen supporters of athletes and sports clubs. In the UK adidas is the proud sponsor of Celtic FC, Scotland's premier club, as well as Arsenal FC, the legendary North London side. Get your original kits from the online shop and don't forget to use an adidas discount code to earn great savings in the process. It doesn't matter whether you're after your favourite team's home or away kit, a stylish track top or the classic Gazelle trainers, at adidas you will find your products at fantastic prizes.
For the perfect birthday gift for the fashion-conscious gym-goer, or for anyone who likes to rock impeccable street style or that mate that's always on the hunt for the freshest trainers, then grab an adidas gift card: from lifestyle accessories to logo shirts and loungewear they'll have plenty to choose from. If you're feeling more confident why not gift your best girlfriend, mum or sister a new sports bra or check out the range of Adicolor classic dresses. Don't forget to add that crucial adidas discount code at the checkout to get a bit off. We won't tell if you don't!
No matter what sport you're passionate about, adidas offers specific designs and sports gear created precisely around the demands of a range of different sports and activities. If you're into tennis you have to try the Gamecourt shoes, but if you're more likely to be found walking from green to green, then perhaps the flagship CodeChaos golf shoes are the ones for you.
Not the 'sporty type'? At adidas they know the need for sportswear doesn't stop in the locker room, which is why they supply comfortable, everyday clothing, streetwear and footwear that you can enjoy whatever you get up to. From the classic look of the Stan Smith shell-toe trainers with serrated stripes and the adidas Superstar tongue label to the stylish Samba line, originally created for the football pitch in the 1950s yet long since adapted for everyday use, adidas have exactly what you want. Get it at the best price with one of the adidas discount codes you'll find on this page.
Adidas is the second largest sportswear manufacturer in the world, and one of the most famous sports shoemakers in the industry.
With stores all around the world stocking the highest quality of sports footwear, clothing and equipment, it would be an absolute wonder if you don't already own an adidas item. After all, they cater not just to elite athletes and teams, but they provide every sport-loving individual with the right gear to be able to make a difference. Now, thanks to an adidas discount code, you can get your hands on iconic sportswear, for even less!
At adidas you will find models available for all ages, both for men and women. And we're not talking just about shoes, for adidas have a full collection of sportswear that includes shorts, T-shirts, football club kits, swimwear and much more. Visit the website and discover the joy of shopping at a company where the customer is truly at the heart of everything they do. Grab an adidas promo code from this page and earn fabulous discounts when you get your stripes!
The story of adidas is in reality the story of two remarkable siblings, the Dassler brothers, who revolutionised the sportswear industry as a whole. The elder of the two, Adolf Dassler, started the sports shoe company in 1924, almost 100 years ago. His brother, Rudolf, joined him soon thereafter, establishing the Dassler Brothers Shoe Company, which specialised, above anything else, in the creation of track and field shoes.
Ahead of the Berlin Olympics of 1936 the Dassler Brothers managed to persuade Jesse Owens to wear their handmade leather shoes with individually fitting spikes. Owens famously went on to win four gold medals over the Summer Games, becoming a sporting idol in the process, and all of it wearing Dassler's shoes. Further modifications thereafter introduced by the Dassler Brothers to running cleats was the replacement of heavy metal spikes for lighter and more efficient rubber ones, as well as the use of canvas instead of leather.
After the Second World War Adolf and Rudolf quarrelled, with a complete breakdown in communication between the two resulting in the fragmentation of their company. By then they had two factories in the town of Herzogenaurach in Bavaria. Adolf kept the larger factory, renaming his part of the business after himself, Adi (short for Adolf) Das (sler). Rudolf did the same, though shortly thereafter he changed the name of his spin-off into Puma. Thus, two of the leading sports shoes manufacturers were born, instantly making a small town in rural Bavaria the Mecca of sportswear.