Clarks Discount Codes - November 2020
|Voucher Code Description||Discount Type|
|20% off for NHS workers||20%|
|10% off with newsletter sign up||10%|
|Women's sale: up to 60% off!||60%|
|Men's holiday shop: up to 50% off!||50%|
|Boys' school shoes from just £10||Deal|
|Girls' school shoes from £10||Deal|
|Women's bags from £19||Deal|
|Men's shoes from £22.50||Deal|
Clarks, shoes you can live in
Online shopping secrets
- On this page you will find a comprehensive list of all the Clarks deals and offers currently active. Scroll down and discover Clarks voucher codes and discounts. Our team of deal hunters have put together this selection for your benefit, and we have double checked every link to make sure they are all live and the promotions still ongoing. So click away and claim your discount.
- In the long run the best way to keep up with Clarks voucher codes and discounts is to sign up to their newsletter. All you have to do is enter your email in the appropriate box on the footer of the Clarks website. This way you'll be among the first customers to know when a Clarks voucher code has been made available.
- Check for the latest sale on the Clarks website. If a sale is going on you will find the link on this page. On Clarks' website you'll find a tab on the menu that will take you to all the current deals. Though you don't need a Clarks discount code to redeem these discounts, they are often the very best Clarks bargains you'll be able to find online.
Shopping on Clarks
Clarks make shoes, as simple as that. Not just any old shoes, though. Clarks have been making top-quality footwear for so long, and their Desert model boot has become so famous, than when you wear their shoes you call them by name. You don't just wear a pair of boots or shoes, you wear your Clarks. True to their origins, they also make slippers, as well as bags, backpacks and purses.
Think about Clarks and in all likelihood you picture the Desert ankle-high boot in your mind. Distinctive (and distinguished) in its design, the Desert boot was first introduced in 1950, inspired by the boots worn by the British officers during WWII. The Desert boot is made of calf suede and rubber sole, as is the Wallabee, a model launched in the 1960s with the deliberate intention of entering the American market. With their thick side-stitching, these moccasin-style shoes are so famous you might not know them by name, but you will certainly recognise them once you see then (just think Heisenberg in Breaking Bad. His shoes).
While these and other Clarks models are absolutely iconic, this doesn't mean no improvements or developments have been made over the years to the Clarks range. For instance, the Desert boot has been adapted and turned into a beautifully designed shoe, called London Desert. And the Wallabees are now fully stain and water resistant, using modern technology to preserve the integrity of your shoes for longer. Redeem a Clarks promo code and be part of the history of shoemaking for just a fraction of the price!
What does Clarks offer?
Clarks have an extensive collection of shoes for men, women and children. Explore their men's collection and choose from the selection of smart and casual styles they have in stock. Take a look at the trainers they have, from sports shoes to laid back hanging our combi shoes or leather trainers with rubber soles. A great Clarks style that has managed to fly under the radar for years is the range of boat shoes with their white soles and canvas, leather or suede body. From loafers to ankle-high boots, slippers and trainers, brogues and Oxford shoes, there is definitely something for you at Clarks' online store.
For decades parents have chosen Clarks shoes for their children to go to school in. Strong and comfortable, Clarks are the perfect companion for your little ones, and a good partner for your family finances. Claim a Clarks discount code from this page and you'll get a little extra hand in that bracket, with even better prices for your Clarks shoes. View the range of Kids' shoes they have available at Clarks: you'll find much more than just school shoes. There's trainers and flat shoes for girls, sandals, slippers, canvas shoes and much more. You can also find crawling shoes for babies, and first walking shoes for toddlers.
In the women's section you'll find an impressive variety of styles. From traditional block heels to patent smart heels, comfortable wedges, gorgeous slip ons and stylish loafers. Take a look at the women's brogues too, but don't forget Clarks have a vast range of trainers from which to choose.
Clarks has been Britain's favourite bootmaker since the 19th century, and they have been in the business for close to 200 years. Known around the world for the half-boot that carries their name, Clarks is a household brand whose reputation has extended far beyond the British isles, becoming a global player in the footwear industry.
It all started in the 1820s when brothers Cyrus and James Clark made a pair of slippers. Yes, slippers. Albeit made with sheepskin, but still, slippers. In fact, the Clark brothers were in the business of rug-making, not shoe making. Already innovative in what they did (making rugs with sheepskin, rather than sheering the sheep), the Clarks endeavoured to put to good use the leftover offcuts discarded in the rug-making. It was the younger brother, James, who came up with the idea of making shoes. The Clarks Brown Petersburg had been born, and the direction in which the partnership would move in the following decades had been outlined.
Clarks is still a privately owned company in which the Clark family owns the vast majority of shares, while the employees own the remaining shares. Operating our of Street, Sommerset, Clarks services the entire world through its online presence, more than 1,000 own-brand stores, and third-party representation. With an ample variety of models for men and women as well as children of all ages, including babies, there is no question you'll find something for you in their online store. And by using one of the Clarks codes we have listed for you on this page you will get your order for less!
Useful links Clarks
20% off for NHS workers
10% off with newsletter sign up
Women's sale: up to 60% off!
Men's holiday shop: up to 50% off!
Boys' school shoes from just £10
Girls' school shoes from £10
Women's bags from £19
Men's shoes from £22.50
Women's shoes from £27.50
Originals from £55
New in for women: from £69
Clarks free delivery
Clarks gift cards available from £5
Free 28-day returns
FAQs: How to find Clarks discounts
- 20% off for NHS workers
- 10% off with newsletter sign up
- Women's sale: up to 60% off!
- Men's holiday shop: up to 50% off!
- Boys' school shoes from just £10
Clarks discount codes are promotional vouchers attached to exclusive discounts that the company releases on occasion to reward their customers. The codes look like a sequence of characters and numbers, nothing fancy, but you can only redeem the discounts if you have the correct combination. Once you get hold of your discount code shop at Clarks' online store and enter the code at checkout to get your discount. If you haven't yet got a Clarks discount code, scroll down on this page and explore all the deals and offers we have listed for you.
The easiest and best way to get a discount code for Clarks is to browse the list of deals we have outlined on this page. Scroll down, take a look at the deals and discount codes for Clarks we have listed for you here and click on the one that best suits your needs. It's that easy! To stay up-to-date moving forward sign up to the Clarks newsletter and get an email notification on a regular basis. This way you'll always know when there's a new discount code for Clarks.
- Click on the Clarks discount code you want to redeem and your browser will automatically save it.
- A new tab will send you to the Clarks online store where you can shop as usual.
- Once you've added all your items to your shopping bag, enter the code in the box under your total.
- Apply the code, and see your amount due shrink instantly.
Offers and Deals
- If you want to redeem a traditional discount just click Get Deal and you will see the advertised discounts applied to your items' price tag on the Clarks website.