Damart offers stylish fashion for real women in sizes 10-28.
Online shopping secrets
Have you got your cuppa ready? If so, sit back, relax and take advantage of all the best Damart voucher codes together on the one page.
- Keep an eye out for their seasonal sales with amazing money-saving offers and exclusive discounts on your purchases. You don't even have to have a Damart discount code to make these great savings.
- Open a personal account, there are so many benefits to doing so. You have up to 28 days to pay and make up your mind, you can even spread the cost if you like. You will also get 10% off and free delivery off your first order with your personal account.
- Discounts of up to 60% on women's footwear, nightwear and lingerie to be had. There is no need for Damart offer codes.
- You can save £4 with their special multi-buy offers on a wide range of products.
- Support Breast Cancer Now charity by buying their charity T-shirt and Damart will donate £5 from every sale to the charity.
- Don't forget their online exclusives with amazing reductions on selected products.
- Don't forget to sign up to the Damart newsletter to keep ahead of the news, exclusive offers on selected items. You will also get free delivery on your orders by signing up.
Why choose Damart ?
Damart is providing a service that before was only afforded to the elderly, frail or small children. The word 'thermal' has never been associated with stylish or sensual fabrics. However, Damart has revolutionised thermal! I bet you never thought you would hear that phrase or even be happy to hear it. To tell the truth, you didn't know until now how much you needed thermal in your life. No more cold mornings waiting for the bus, you can pat yourself on the back knowing that you were clever enough to shop online at Damart. Now you can keep warm as well as look and feel amazing.
They offer secure payments so you don't have to worry when you pay by card.
You can get a personal account that means you can try the items on at home and have 28 days to decide if you like them or not and then you can pay for them. You can spread your payments out across small payments too.
Most importantly, they have over 60 years of experience in the game and offer complete customer satisfaction.
Shopping on Damart
Damart has fashion to keep you warm and still look cool. Their range of thermal clothes is what helped them rise in popularity and it continues to do so today. Thermal undies shouldn't be just for kids and your grandparents, everyone in between feels the cold as well!
Damart has a large range of both practical and wonderfully stylish thermals to keep your tushy toasty. They have a range of women's vests and underwear perfect for everyday wear or trekking to the top of Mount Everest should that be your preference.
There are winter warmers for that walk in the forest or even just running to the local shop. Their range of thermal pjs is perfect for cosying up in front of a fire. The Damart range was designed to suit all figures from a size 10 to 28. Make sure you use a Damart discount code when you shop online so you can save money at the same time.
Don't you hate it when you watch an advert and see the most amazing clothes but never can't seem to find them on the site? Not here, you can actually shop the advert meaning that what you saw can be found in one section saving you the hassle of looking everywhere.
They didn't forget that you men feel the cold too. You too can benefit from their fashion and thermal stylish range
Their home and garden section has some fantastic exclusive online offers not to be missed. No Damart voucher codes are needed here the prices are so low!
What does Damart offer?
All you need to know is that the stars of Coronation Street are huge fans of Damart's fashion and they wear their clothes onset to keep them warm. If it's good enough for Deirdre Barlow, it's good enough for everyone!
They stock a range of sizes from 10 to 28 so all figures are catered for, nobody is left out in the cold!
The French retailer first became a household name in France and the UK when it was formed back in 1953. Their pièce de résistance is the thermal material they use called Thermolactyl, it's known for keeping you really really warm!
They enjoy making fashion collections that are fun yet functional. They like it when the clothes wow you not only with their warmth but also their style.
Damart was started back in 1953, in France, by the Despature brothers. They originally manufactured thermal clothing using Thermolactyl fibre. This is their original and unique man-made fibre. It's best known for keeping you warm so you don't need lots of bulky clothing.
They employ almost 4,000 people worldwide and their customer base is 10 million! In fairness, nobody likes the cold, it's no wonder they are so popular.
They have 130 stores across Europe and also stores in the US, Japan, Australia and closer to home in Belgium and of course, snowy Switzerland.