FitFlop Discount Codes - January 2021
|Voucher Code Description||Discount Type|
|£30 discount code||£30|
|30% NHS discount||30%|
|Student extra 25% FitFlop voucher code||25%|
|Extra 20% off sale!||20%|
|Extra 20% off on sale||20%|
|20% off your first order||20%|
|Sign up for 20% discount!||20%|
|10% off new styles||10%|
FitFlop. Wear the shoes. Rule the world.
Online shopping secrets
- Discover the best FitFlop voucher codes and discounts right here on this page. Bravo Savings Network is the online promotions specialist, and we have put together this list with all the currently ongoing deals and offers at the retailer. Take a look at the options we give you below and start saving straight away!
- If you're crazy about shoes, then you have to sign up to their newsletter. Scroll down to the footer of their website, find the box on the bottom left corner and enter your details to get your 20% FitFlop discount code sent straight to your inbox. Once you've joined their mailing list, you'll get regular notifications from them with exclusive offers and all the latest news, including the latest vouchers, of course.
- Students get more shoes for their money on the website. Register an account with Student Beans, or, if you have one already, sign into it to verify your status. Once you have done this, you'll get a 15% FitFlop discount code sent to your inbox.
- If you love a bargain, you have to check out the Sale section on their website. Shop from hundreds of marked-down shoes and get up to 70% off. All you have to do is click the link below or find the tab on their header menu. And the best part of it is you don't even need a FitFlop code to claim these deals!
Shopping on FitFlop
FitFlop first became hugely successful for their sandals and to this day, they have the most impressive range of models. From cross slides to toe-post sandals, wedge slides or back-strap sandals, they definitely have something for you. You can easily tell a pair of FitFlops for the distinctive shape of the heavily-researched sole, but even if you couldn't, you would definitely be able to tell the difference as soon as you slipped into them.
While the selection of shoes available from their online store has grown exponentially, the technology supporting them continues to rely on the three-section sole they developed more than 10 years ago. The standard Microwobbleboard is now also available in an extra-wide format available in the likes of the glitzy slides or the toe-post sandals.
The sleek Dynamicush footbed can be found on more streamlined styles such as the ballerinas or the Tomboy Oxfords. It might be hard to believe there is actually much cushioning on these super-thin soles but the anatomically contoured footbed and slip-resistant heel combine to give you so much comfort you won't believe it.
There are many more types of soles to pair with the different styles at FitFlop. From the ergonomically shaped iQushion for all-day comfort to the Supercomff technology, with firm cushioning at the heel, soft cushioning at the front and anti-slip rubber pods, ideal for knee boots, ankle boots and loafers. Whatever kind of shoe you go for, if it's a pair of Chelsea boots or stylish espadrille wedges, get a FitFlop promo code from this page first and redeem fabulous discounts.
What does FitFlop offer?
FitFlop make comfortable shoes for men and women. Take a look at the extensive range available from their online store and fall in love with a pair of shoes that you can actually stand in all day. The mule slippers with iQushion technology, for instance, are the ultimate hipster statement, while the Christoph leather trainers will keep you looking casual no matter how smart the occasion.
Everyone loves a pair of brogues, right? But who could stand to wear them all day? Check out the range of leather brogues at their website and discover the new generation of smart shoes, which are actually inviting to walk on. At the end of the day, that is what FitFlop's approach to shoemaking comes down to, a more comfortable fit that makes you more active. In other words, they're like caffeine for your feet.
If you like exclusive offers, you will love the online specials available from their website. They're available in both the men's and women's collections and you can check them out by clicking on Online Exclusives. You'll see dozens of models available only through the digital store, such as the Kinbey cross-embossed metallic leather ankle boots.
FitFlop is the brand that in little over a decade ago came to revolutionise the shoemaking industry with a simple concept: creating footwear that looks great and feels, well, great. Everybody knows you can't have a pair of shoes that look stylish and at the same time make you feel comfortable. It's one of those things in life where you need to make a choice, either you get one or the other but not both.
Until FitFlop came around, of course. Combining a flair for good taste with serious amounts of research, founder Marcia Kilgore set about changing the unchangeable. Because here's the thing, your shoes aren't just some accessory you add to create an effect (they are that too, granted) but they are quite literally the support that keeps you on your feet.
It's this thought that drives the design process behind every addition to their catalogue in an effort to help you live a life that is both more active and at the same time more fulfilled. Rigorously testing their footwear technology is one of the pledges they make towards producing the perfect shoe to shine and tackle any activity. The days when you had to choose between walking or looking great are gone, thanks to FitFlop!
So what makes these shoes so special? Well, to begin with, they have done a lot of biomechanical testing to make sure that your shoe is just as comfortable at the end of the day as it is at the beginning. To achieve this, they give different density to the sections of their soles, emphasising the absorption capacity of the heel and giving the toe cap medium levels of density for maximum pace.
And you thought from looking at the shoes it all seemed so easy and effortless. That's precisely the sign of well-crafted products, and these shoes are nothing if not that. But don't take our word for it: get a FitFlop discount code from this page, get your pair of trainers or ballerinas and earn major savings in the process. You won't regret it!
FitFlop started in 2007 when entrepreneur Marcia Kilgore, founder of Bliss Spa, got together with two biomechanical engineers to create a special kind of sandal. The initial idea was not so much to focus on comfort as it was to help tone your muscles as you went about your daily tasks. Consequently, the first FitFlop model, the Walkstar 1, had a "wobbly" sole that was cushioned at the heel, flexible in the middle section and firmer at the toes.
Called the Microwobbleboard, FitFlop's sole earned the company a great deal of exposure. So much so that they made it to Oprah in 2008, and then the floodgates opened. Their sandals were all the rave that summer, with sales reaching 12 million units. Yes, 12 million pairs of shoes, just like that!
Today FitFlop have expanded well beyond their first sandals to create a full catalogue of funky footwear, from wellies to trainers and Oxfords. They have also shifted their original focus away from toning your legs, although the general ethos remains the same. From the start, the idea has been to enhance the health benefits of wearing specially designed shoes. That's exactly what your FitFlops do through extra support, improved posture and complete comfort.
Useful links FitFlop
£30 discount code
30% NHS discount
Student extra 25% FitFlop voucher code
Extra 20% off sale!
Extra 20% off on sale
20% off your first order
Sign up for 20% discount!
10% off new styles
Up to 70% off Last Chance items!
Sale - 60% off
FitFlop new arrivals from £65
FitFlop free delivery!
FAQs: How to find FitFlop discounts
- £30 discount code
- 30% NHS discount
- Student extra 25% FitFlop voucher code
- Extra 20% off sale!
- Extra 20% off on sale
FitFlop discount codes are promotional coupons that give customers access to exclusive deals for your order.
- FitFlop discount codes are easily recognisable as they are simply a sequence of characters, either letters, numbers or both, that act as a passcode to unlock the exclusive promotions.
- Get hold of a valid FitFlop code to and earn unbeatable discounts with your online purchase.
- FitFlop codes are usually distributed via their newsletter, so make sure you sign up to it.
- If you haven't got a discount code yet, take a look at the list we have made available for you on this page and click on the one that looks right for you.
Getting a discount code for FitFlop has never been easier.
On this page, you will find a comprehensive list of online promotions we have made available for you free of charge.
To claim your discount just:
- Scroll down and take a look at the offers we have highlighted for you.
- Find the discount code for FitFlop that catches your eye.
- Click on it to redeem it.
- Click on the FitFlop promo code you want.
- A new tab will open. Copy the code and proceed to the FitFlop online shop.
- Add all your products to your shopping cart.
- View your cart and paste your promo code in the relevant box.
- Apply the promo code and enjoy your savings!
Deals and Offers
Along with FitFlop coupon codes, we also list a vast array of regular deals. To claim them just:
- Click on the deal you want.
- Continue to the FitFlop website.
- You'll find your discount automatically applied to your products.