DC Shoes with an attitude
Online shopping secrets
- Sign up to the newsletter to save big when you place your order online at DC Shoes. Qualify automatically for a 10% DC Shoes discount code on your first purchase and stay in the loop of things with the latest news and offers sent straight to your inbox.
- Don't want to get any emails? Why not browse our page to find the best DC Shoes voucher codes instead. We have carefully curated a list of the best offers and discounts, and it's free to access – how does that sound?
- Visit the Sale section of the website to view all available markdowns. Just click on the link in our page and get redirected to the relevant page on their website. There's hundreds of items from the men's women's and kids' collections on sale!
- Students get a special DC Shoes discount with Unidays. All you have to do is register your account and verify your status as a student. You'll receive a 15% discount code sent directly to you, which you can then redeem with your next purchase.
- Join the Boardriders club and get a whole array of benefits on your side – all free of charge! Enjoy exclusive DC Shoes offers, private sales, VIP promotions, a special birthday bonus and much more simply by creating a free account and joining the best skate and long-board community in the virtual world.
Shopping on DC Shoes
DC Shoes deal in, well, shoemaking. Not just any kind of shoes, though, but extreme sports casual shoes with an attitude. That's quite a lot to pack in a single article of clothing, but precisely that is why DC Shoes are different. Initially established as a specialised skater brand with a distinctly urban feel to it, the company and their products have evolved through the years to bring the edge of the skater park to the snowy backcountry as well as the groovy coastline. These days they make anything from flip flops and sandals for surfers to snowboarding and skiing boots, so why not grab a DC Shoes voucher code and visit the website to stock up on your action shoe collection.
But DC Shoes isn't just a shoe shop. There's plenty of stylish clothes and accessories to go with your footwear. Browse the men's collection and discover the unmistakable appeal of the restyles Droors clothing line, with the trademark hoodie-and-sweatpant combination, or head to the women's section and shop for a snow anorak to go with your snowboarding boots. Kids get their say too, with a whole catalogue of quirky items to express themselves, from sweatshirts to hats to boss the schoolyard.
What does DC Shoes offer?
Skaters are at the core of DC Shoes' sensibility, although the company has long ventured far beyond the demographics of urban sports. Having said that, the urban style has remained a constant in DC Shoes' aesthetics, with the skater look being transported to less familiar grounds, such as snowy slopes. No skiing trip is complete without a full set of proper clothing. Get your distinctive outerwear from DC Shoes and show up on the slopes with a real bang. Combine that colourful snow jacket with matching snow boots, and if you're really into it, why not get your own personalised snowboard too?
Skating is all about balance and grip, so make sure you get your skater shoes in the right place – you know where, don't you? There's dozens of styles to choose from and they will all make you look like the pro you carry inside you, even if you don't really skate at all. Because what truly matters is the vibe you send out, and nothing's going to help you with that like the lumberjack shirts and the super cool hats DC Shoes has in stock just for you. Hunt for a DC Shoes promo code, head to the online store and shop like there's no tomorrow to save big time on your order and cement that grungy look you have always longed for!
About DC Shoes
DC Shoes is the action shoe specialist, a brand unfamiliar with compromise that goes about its business taking no hostages in the process. A child of the Generation X, DC Shoes is living proof that certain attitudes and activities transcend generational boundaries. Skateboarding is one of them, for instance, and if you're looking for shoes to skateboard with then you have landed in the right place. No matter whether you're a millennial or a baby boomer, DC Shoes is not about age, it's about an attitude, and the way you face up to life.
If DC Shoes was born in the skate park, though, over the years it has grown way beyond it. In fact one of the most interesting transformations around has been DC Shoes' adaptation of the urban culture that inspires its design to the wild setting of snowboarding. The transition has been seamless, with the company's free spirit illustrating perfectly what surfers, skaters and snowboarders have in common. If you're looking for comfortable sports shoes, trainers or flip flops, get your DC Shoes promo code and make the most of these great offers.
DC Shoes history
The key date is 1994, the year of Kurt Cobain's death and of the very first X Games, that's the time period DC Shoes belongs to, and the spirit it has aimed to convey ever since. DC originally stood for Droors Clothing, a line of urban apparel that was attached to the shoe company. Droors Clothing carried a distinct aesthetic about it, a skater look complete with grungy lumberjack shirts, beanies and, of course, DC Shoes footwear. The shoes division proved to be the more successful by far, but even though Droors Clothing was eventually discontinued, the name stuck to the shoe division of the company, and remains alive to this day.
In 2004 DC Shoes was acquired by the surfing giant Quiksilver, which began a campaign of rejuvenation to target the new generation of wild sports fans, the millennials. The process included rebranding DC Shoes with a new logo in 2011 and spreading a campaign that brought skating back to the limelight. With all the experience and the radical attitude garnered over the decades, DC Shoes is the place to get your skate or snowboard gear.