Timberland Discount Codes - July 2020
|Voucher Code Description||Discount Type|
|10% off Timberland discount code||10%|
|10% Timberland voucher code for students||10%|
|10% discount with newsletter sign up||10%|
|Up to 50% off in the sale!||50%|
|Timberland offers up to 50% off women's!||50%|
|Up to 50% off men's sale||50%|
|Men's outlet: now up to 50% off!||50%|
|Save up to 50% on women's outlet||50%|
Timberland boot, made for working.
Online shopping secrets
Browse our page for the best Timberland promotions available. We have a selection of unbelievable discounts and special discount codes for you to profit from. Shop at Timberland and pay just a fraction of the marked price thanks to our specialised advice!
If you want to save big with your online purchase at Timberland the first thing you need to do is sign up to their newsletter. Not only will you be the first to learn of their latest news, products, and of course their best offers, but you will also qualify automatically to receive a 10% Timberland discount code to be redeemed with your first online purchase.
Are you a student? Well, lucky you! Partnering with StudentBeans, Timberland offers students a great deal: just verify your credentials as a student and you will be able to save 10% on all your orders.
Shopping on Timberland
The Timberland product par excellence is the waterproof yellow boot, a timeless piece of footwear technology that to this day brings comfort and practicality to customers all around the world. Browse our page to find a discount code and own a piece of history at the best prices.
Shoes come in all colours, types and sizes these days. That's why you don't have to settle for yellow, or even for boots, when it comes to shopping. You can get trainers at brilliant prices with a Timberland discount, or you can browse their selection of casual leather shoes, from Oxfords to Chukkas. And there is, of course, the iconic Timberland boat shoes, available with the anti-staining white soles or the traditional brown finishing.
Timberland's collection of outerwear, designed for both men and women, includes a vast selection of coats and jackets, from quilted Parkas to trenchcoats and fleeces. Meanwhile the men's collection boasts a number of chinos and shorts, ideal for warm weather. Weather you're looking for jeans or sweatshirts, scarfs, wallets ot any other sort of accessory, you're sure to find it among these great Timberland offers.
What does Timberland offer?
So you're planning a day out trekking the fields but you don't know what to wear? Browse our page for a Timberland voucher code and get ready! Clearly the original 6-inch boot is an absolute must, but if you take a quick look at their website you'll see there's a lot more than boots to Timberland. Complement your look with a grungy lumberjack or a ribbed beanie, and get the very best prices in the process.
If your field trip is more about the coastline than the steep trails of the mountainside then Timberland's iconic boat shoes are the answer for you. Available either in the traditional 3-eyed lug design with the thicker sole and extra grip, or the streamlined, 2-eyed, white-soled variant, the boat shoe brings with it bucket loads of effortless flair. Pair your boat shoes with understated chinos and casual t-shirts, or take your coastal look to a different level with Timberland's exquisite selection of Oxford shirts and leather belts.
Timberland is the premier brand in outdoor boots and outerwear. When the winter comes and the need for grip and warmth arises, there's many cheap options but only one original yellow boot. Designed to last, Timberland boots are surprisingly comfortable to wear too, so you could actually keep 'em on even when it's not so cold.
While the company's bread and butter remains its footwear collection, Timberland has long branched out into the outerwear business with a full clothing collection to match the rugged aesthetics of its boots. Lumberjack shirts, cable woollies and proper waterproof puffer jackets to keep you warm under any weather conditions.
At the core of Timberland's concept, however, lies an awareness of the environment's importance and fragility that was decades ahead of its time. Sustainability and awareness raising are key to a company that started by making products to live and work out in the green. Indeed, green is still at the centre of there concerns with its Nature Needs Heroes movement of small initiatives by everyday people acting to bring about change, rather than simply talking about it.
Shop the best Timberland offers and join the many who are promoting change while joining and enhancing the history of this trendsetting fashion mainstay.
As emblematic as any fancy trick in the fashion business, Timberland's yellow boot is a symbol of freedom and a sign of quality all at the same time. It's also the reason why the Abington Shoe Company changed its name all the way back in 1973. Timberland was, in fact, the name the company gave to its iconic yellow boot in 1965. The first guaranteed waterproof boot in the business, it became so popular that it far exceeded the company's fame. At that point, Nathan Swartz, majority holder and director of the company decided it was best to make the most of all this publicity by winding down the old business to give it new life under a new brand name.
Indeed Nathan Swartz is the bridge between the Abington Shoe Company and Timberland. Descended from a family of shoemakers from Odessa, in what today is Ukraine but at the time was part of the Russian Empire, Nathan emigrated with his parents to the US as a teenager. They settled in New York state, and soon the young Nathan began an apprenticeship at a shoe factory. Meanwhile a new shoe company opened in Abington, Massachussetts in 1928, which Nathan joined soon thereafter. By 1952 Nathan had enough capital to buy 51% of the shares in Abington Shoe Company and in the mid 1960s he started to develop the technique to create his waterproof hiking boots.
The yellow boots combined rubber soles with leather uppers but rather than stitching them together they were seamlessly pressed into one another. The result was a totally waterproof working boot, and the dawn of a new beginning for Abigton. Nathan retired in 1968, and his son Herman succeeded him as the company's CEO. Under the stewardship of Herman the Abington Shoe Company was renamed and relaunched as the Timberland Company in 1973. Nathan's second son, Sydney was at the helm of the company from 1986 to 1998, and his own son Jeffrey, Nathan's grandson, led the company from 1998. In 2011 Jeffrey Swartz sold Timberland to the VF Corporation for approximately £1.5 billion.
In the business for more than 40 years, Timberland continues to carve its name among the most trusted and environmentally friendly manufacturers in the fashion industry, having planted more than 10 million trees in the past ten years. Add to that that they're the best outdoors shoes in the market, and you have every reason to keep shopping at Timberland!
Useful links Timberland
10% off Timberland discount code
10% Timberland voucher code for students
10% discount with newsletter sign up
Up to 50% off in the sale!
Timberland offers up to 50% off women's!
Up to 50% off men's sale
Men's outlet: now up to 50% off!
Save up to 50% on women's outlet
Kids' outlet- up to 50% discount
Timberland free delivery
New arrivals are officially here
Kids' shoes from £21
Women's footwear from £38
Men's footwear from £39
Mens flannel shirts at £35!
Men's jumpers from £35!
Design your own Timberlands!
Waterproof casual boots & shoes
Free returns on everything
Timberland Gift cards!
FAQs: How to find Timberland discounts
- 10% off Timberland discount code
- 10% Timberland voucher code for students
- 10% discount with newsletter sign up
- Up to 50% off in the sale!
- Timberland offers up to 50% off women's!
Timberland discount codes constitute a fabulous opportunity to get your boots, shoes or apparel at the best prices.
- A promotional code is a sequence of characters that enables you to access special discounts.
- If you have got hold of one or more Timberland discount codes all you have to do is head to the online store, shop as usual, and enter the code when prompted at the checkout before processing your purchase.
- That's it! This will trigger the promotion and your discount will be applied to your cart.
- Timberland discount codes are generally distributed via the newsletter but if you haven't signed up to get it, or if you missed the latest instalment, you can access all the deals and offers currently running at Timberland simply by visiting bravovoucher.co.uk.
- We have compiled inexhaustible list of promotions which you can access at absolutely no cost. Just head to our dedicated Timberland page, browse the latest offers and choose the one that is just right for you!
If you want to get a discount code for Timberland and you don't know how to get hld of it your best bet is to visit bravovoucher.co.uk, where you'll find an inexhaustible list of the very best deals and offers currently available online.
- If this is your first time on our site you should know there are many ways for you to explore our fabulous deals.
- We have split the contents of the site into categories, so you can browse these and compare the promotions made available by rivalling brands in the Automotive segment, or in the Pets market.
- You can also look for your favourite brands in our alphabetic directory, making it more easier and more direct for you to get where you want to be.
- Our search tool is there to help you find any brands you want to delve into.
- If you're only here for a discount code for Timberland, simply go through our list of deals, click on the one that tickles your fancy and you'll be redirected to their site where you can shop with abandon.
- Just make sure you enter the code in the appropriate box before processing your order and earn big savings with out coupons!
- Browse our page and find the discount Timberland had earmarked for you (even if you didn't know it!).
- Click on Get Code and, once redirected to the next page, copy the code.
- Continue to Timberland and shop for your products on their website.
- Once done, enter the code in the appropriate slot on your shopping bag and click Apply.
- You'll see your discount being applied and your total due reduced accordingly.
- If you have any issues redeeming a voucher double check the offer's conditions – there might be minimum spend or other restrictions preventing you from taking full advantage of the promotion.
Deals and Offers
- On our site you will also find amazing deals that do not require a Timberland promo code to redeem them.
- If you are enticed by any of the discounts available on our site just click the Get Deal button and you will be redirected to the relevant deal page on Timberland's website.
- The advertised discount will be applied automatically, so once you select the product you'll be saving already!