Step out in style with Schuh!
Online shopping secrets
- Don't waste money or your time! We have done the hard work for you and put together all the best discount coupon codes for you here on the one page. What are you waiting for? Get shopping and saving!
- Sign up to the newsletter to be the first to receive all the latest info and Schuh discounts.
- Students! Don't forget that you get a 10% discount even on sale items with the students discount promo!
- Want 15% off? It's easy! Simply refer a friend and both of you will get 15% off!
- With the 20% Blue Light discount for all the emergency services, NHS and armed forces, you can stay comfy while saving the world!
- With Sell your Sole, any used pair of shoes that you are finished with, from any shop, brought back to the store will earn you £5 to spend off your next purchase meaning looking good won't cost the Earth.
- Enjoy free delivery when you spend £25 or more. Full price and Schuh sale products are free with click and collect, where you can order online and collect in as little as 20 minutes. Get next day delivery for just £1 when you spend over £25. You can choose your delivery day up to 14 days in advance, including weekends! You also have 365 days to change your mind.
- You can use a Schuh discount code 2020 to save more so you can spend more!
Why choose Schuh ?
Schuh has the best range of top brands in fashion footwear and sportswear around. Why pay more than you should when you can get amazing offers on full-price items with the Schuh discount coupon code.
With their ethical stance, amazing offers and voucher codes right down to the fact that you have 365 days to change your mind on each item, Schuh have the best value around.
Shopping on Schuh
Schuh is one of the leading fashion footwear retailers in the UK and Ireland. From work boots to thigh-high boots to sports jumpers and T-shirts, it has a little bit of everything.
They have an extensive range of shoes and accessories. Among their most popular are the evergreen favourites such as Converse and Vans, right up to the coveted Nike Air Force One, all of which along with a Schuh discount code, means that looking good doesn't have to cost a fortune.
They also stock their own brand of shoes as well as fashion sportswear clothing. Using your voucher code means you can save money while being stylish from head to toe.
What does Schuh offer?
Schuh is the shop for the fashion-forward. It stocks all the top brands from adidas to Converse to Vans and many more in between.
Looking good and keeping up with the latest trends has never been easier or cheaper thanks to voucher codes and further discounts with Schuh sales.
With the wide range of kid's shoes, keeping the whole family stylish has never been easier or less expensive thanks to the Schuh promo codes. You can dress the family for less with discounts on full-price items.
Schuh is one of the biggest cutting edge fashion and sports footwear retailers in the UK and Ireland. They stock all the top brand names from adidas to Converse to Dr. Martens to Vans and with a Schuh discount code, you can get discounts on full-price items online!
Schuh provides all this while working very hard to help young people with different programmes, one of which is The Prince's Trust to help the young fuel their desires and find a purpose. Another is a collaboration with The Mix, a youth mental health charity, which ensures the mental well being of all their staff.
They are also dedicated to sustainability with their Sell your Sole programme, which involves you receiving £5 off any used pair of shoes that you bring back to Schuh to recycle. For every tonne of recycling, they make a donation to their charity partner The World Land Trust.
Back in 1981, Schuh's founder, Sandy Alexander, spotted an opening in the market for a footwear retailer outside of London. He chose Edinburgh to open the first store.
The shop was to be called Lizard, however, when Alexander spotted a German shoe magazine called Schuhe (meaning shoe) Alexander dropped the e at the end of the German spelling and Schuh was born!
Right from the start, he wanted to shake the stuffy image of old school shoe shops. He did this by stocking brands such as Dr. Martens, CAT, Vans and Converse alongside stiletto heels. Soon enough people stopped seeing the footwear they sold as just a practicality and started seeing shoes as they should be; fashion.
Schuh now boasts over 132 stores across the UK and Ireland and of course 1 in Germany!
Schuh believes in giving back to the community and the planet with projects such as The Prince's Trust and the Sell your Sole scheme, with one of their charity partners being The World Land Trust.