Delicious ethically sourced chocolate from the finest ingredients.
Online shopping secrets
Here at BravoVoucher, we made the ultimate sacrifice and sourced and tasted the best offers available from Green & Black's just for you. It was a tough job but we accepted it! Now all you have to do is try them yourselves.
- Get fantastic chocolate gifts from as little as 85p. No need for a Green & Black's voucher here.
- Love baking? Their baking selection has prices starting at as little as £2.20.
- How about chocolate and wine? They are a match made in heaven! The selection of chocolate and wine gifts starts at just £20, the perfect price for a gift for yourself too!
- Try one of the Green & Black drinks with prices starting at just £2.20, you don't need a Green & Black's voucher here.
- For only £6.05, you can check out the range of chocolate hampers, the perfect gift for everyone. You don't have to have a Green & Black's voucher for these low prices.
- You can make your own hamper by choosing from a selection of products making your gift unique and personal.
- Sign up free to Green & Black's to get Chocolate rewards with every purchase! You earn £1 every 100 points that you spend on chocolate. You will receive 100 points just for signing up!
- Next day delivery is available when you sign up before 4pm.
- Sign up to the newsletter to be the first to hear about special offers or get exclusive Green & Black's discount codes.
Shopping on Green & Black's
Green & Black's is your go-to store for the best gifts for any occasion or just in general, because, well, who doesn't love chocolate?
Mother's Day, Father's Day, birthdays, anniversaries, apologies, thank yous and congratulations all call for chocolate. So where better than Green & Black's?
Everybody knows that Valentine's Day should be called National Chocolate Day. Pick up the perfect chocolate gift for him or her. Chocolate and beer hamper anyone? Or how about a chocolate and wine hamper? Let's be honest, there is no better combination than chocolate and alcohol! You could even declare yourself to a secret crush with a personalised bar.
Treat your wedding guests to the best wedding favour ever, chocolate! There are different gifts to choose from all at varying prices. You can personalise the packaging so your guests will be reminded of what an amazing day you gave them when they settle down to eat their bar. There is also a choice of hampers too.
When Christmas rolls around and you are looking for the perfect gift to give, then look no further. There have the perfect stocking fillers like their chocolate recipe book, different flavoured bars, sure they even have the stocking.
Looking to surprise someone? Then send them a Letterbox gift. What could be nicer than opening the door to some chocolate after a hard day at the office, or even after a not so hard day! Do you know what would make that even better? If you were to curl up on the sofa with one of their steamy hot chocolates too!
It doesn't matter what your preference is- white chocolate, milk chocolate or dark chocolate. One taste of Green & Black's organic chocolate and you will forget anything else ever existed.
What does Green & Black's offer?
Green & Black's is the UK's leading confectionery brand. Their chocolate is adored by those that want good quality chocolate that doesn't cost the earth in both senses.
With a dark brown on their packing to show the intensity of the chocolate and gold to communicate the luxury, this chocolate is desired by all. Both by those that only have the best and those that desire that lifestyle.
About Green & Black's
Husband and wife team Craig Sams and Josephine Fairley founded Green & Black's in London in 1991. Craig had already started the organic revolution in 1969 when he opened Britain’s first natural food shop, Whole Earth.
While searching for organic peanuts, he stumbled upon what would be Green & Black's. It was organic cocoa. He had a sample made up and it was 70% cocoa and real vanilla, but the most important part was that it was organic. This had never before been seen in the UK.
As environment columnist for The Times, Josephine understood the importance of this product and knew it had to marketed. Their combined knowledge and expertise meant that this product would be a success.
Their organic chocolate has been certified by the Fairtrade Foundation. In 1994, their bar, Maya Gold, was the first-ever chocolate in the UK to be awarded the Fairtrade mark. It was inspired by a traditional Mayan drink of cocoa and spice from Belize. Dark chocolate was combined with a twist of orange and peppered with some cinnamon, nutmeg and just a touch of vanilla.
Green & Black's identity has been built on their commitment to not only creating delicious chocolate with mouthwatering flavours that come from nature but also to making sure that everything is organically and sustainably sourced.
The green in the name comes from their commitment to ethically sourcing their cocoa and the black is for the fact that they only use the highest quality cocoa solids.
A love affair was started with a nation that didn't know how much they were missing this product from their life. They now sell in stores worldwide.
Green & Black's history