P&O Ferries discount codes are promotional coupons that give customers access to exclusive deals for your order.
- These discount codes are easily recognisable as they are simply a sequence of characters, either letters, numbers or both, that act as a passcode to unlock the exclusive promotions.
- Get hold of a valid code and earn unbeatable discounts with your online purchase.
- These discount codes are usually distributed via their newsletter, so make sure you sign up to it.
- If you haven't got a discount code yet, take a look at the list we have made available for you on this page and click on the one that looks right for you.
Getting a discount code for P&O Ferries has never been easier.
On this page, you will find a comprehensive list of online promotions we have made available for you free of charge.
- To claim your discount just:
- Scroll down and take a look at the offers we have highlighted for you.
- Find the discount code for P&O Ferries that catches your eye.
- Click on it to redeem it.
If you're the kind of person who loves discounts, then you have to sign up to the P&O Ferries newsletter to stay up to date with all the latest promotions.
This way you will:
- Receive regular updates with the latest news and product information.
- Learn as soon as a voucher code is made available.
- Click on the discount code you want.
- A new tab will open. Copy the code and proceed to the P&O Ferries online shop.
- Add all your products to your shopping cart.
- View your cart and paste your discount code in the relevant box.
- Apply the promo code and enjoy your savings!
Deals and Offers
Along with discount codes, we also list a vast array of regular deals. To claim them just:
- Click on the deal you want.
- Continue to the P&O Ferries website.
- You'll find your discount automatically applied to your products.
Here at BravoVoucher we have found all the best P&O Ferries offers so that all you need to do is sit back and choose which destination you would like to be ferried off to.
- You can Book with Confidence with P&O Ferries, they allow you to delay travel dates should something come up. This means that your booking is safe and you can relax in the knowledge that you will be looked after should there be an issue.
- There are up to 30 themed Mini Cruises on their Hull to Rotterdam Route. These are available with prices starting from as little as £59 per person. You don't need to have a P&O Ferries discount code to get these great prices.
- Special group fares are available if you are travelling in a group larger than 9 people. All you have to do is find your favourite travel companions, choose a destination then you will get your P&O Ferries voucher code for the group.
- Register with P&O Ferries to get all the latest news and your P&O Ferries discount code. This means that the special offers will come directly to your inbox saving you time.
P&O Ferries offer a relaxing way to start your journey. You can just sit back and do nothing, shop or even enjoy a delicious meal.
When you travel by ferry you can bring your car meaning that wherever you arrive in Europe is just your first destination. It allows you to travel to as many places as you like!
They offer up to 30 exciting themed Mini Cruises on the Hull to Rotterdam route. From chocolate tasting for the sweet tooth to rock 'n' roll for the music lover, this is a brilliant way to celebrate a birthday, hen or stag do, or just have a great holiday.
Their Motorist Mini Cruises to Holland allow you to see just what you want when you go ashore. They include two nights onboard with amazing food and a festive atmosphere. You can spend the day ashore with your friends or family travelling to wherever you like. You can even bring your furry friend!
Their routes go from England to France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland, and Northern Ireland. If you choose one of the overnight journeys such as Hull to Rotterdam, aside from shopping and eating you can enjoy a choice of cinemas, live performances and even a late-night disco. Then sleep peacefully in your own en-suite cabin.
P&O Ferries is the perfect way to travel for those that are looking to relax and not worry as the service is reliable. You can download the app to stay ahead of all the latest news and offers and make sure your tickets are readily available and safe. Be sure to use a P&O Ferries promo code to save even more on your booking!
Way way back in the 1830s when steam power was only just beginning, for the founders of P&O it was the answer to all their needs. It would revolutionise commerce and communication by sea.
Using steamships meant that they no longer had to worry about the wind, which was, to say the least, unreliable. They could now reduce journey times and most importantly operate regular services speeding up all manner of trade and transport. It was revolutionary!
Two Dublin ship owners Charles Wye Williams and Captain Richard Bourne successfully ran paddle steamers in the 1820s. In 1834 the London shipbrokers and agents, Willcox and Anderson, chartered a steamer from Bourne. They wanted to create competition for the Governments' mail service. Having no experience of mail contracts and most importantly no steamers Wilcox and Anderson decided to team up with Bourne.
They started with a regular steamer service between London and Spain and Portugal in 1835, this was called Peninsular Steam Navigation Company.
Then on 22nd August 1837, the company was founded! Bourne secured a Government contract for the Peninsular mails to be managed with their steamers.
They expanded quickly heading East and straight to the Orient. They secured another mail contract, this time to Egypt. This is when they added the Oriental to their name.
It was called P&O. In 1842 they went as far afield as India and from here continued East to reach Hong Kong in 1845. In 1852 they even went as far as Australia. This was the first-ever mail steamer to arrive from England and had taken them just 84 days.
Their ships became more powerful and quicker with screw propellers. They need to be thanked as they were also the first company to bring, that magical drink that cures all ills, tea by steamer from China in 1859.
The competition they had so desperately been trying to fight off for so long eventually caught up with them and they started to lose mail contracts. This was due to many reasons such as various wars and the Suez Canal.
In 1904 their business became pleasure cruises and in 1924 they were the largest shipping company. The last century with their ships being used in various wars and innumerable changes in the way we live and to how we travel presented many challenges but they stayed strong and changed with the times.
Now 180 years later they are stronger than ever.