Club Med, discover the world as never before.
Online shopping secrets
- If you want to discover the best Club Med voucher codes and discounts, you have come to the right place. We are proud to be the online promotions specialist, which is why we have made this list available with all the currently ongoing deals and offers for you. Take a look, choose the discount that most appeals and start saving straight away!
- If you are crazy about travel and are only truly happy when you're on holiday, then you need to sign up to the Club's newsletter. This way, you'll receive regular notifications from them with exclusive offers and all the latest news, including, of course, the latest discount codes. All you need to do is scroll down to the footer of their website, click on the newsletter button and enter your details to join their mailing list.
- We all know sharing is caring but at the Club, the more you share, the more you save. Their referral programme means that for every friend or family member referred by you to the operator, you'll get a £160 voucher credited to your account, which you can use later on a booking of your own.
- Families get special rewards at the Club. If you're travelling with kids, you qualify to get a special discount with your booking. Exactly how much that discount is depends on your children's age: small kids stay for free, pre-teens get a 50% Club Med discount code, and adolescents get a solid 20% off.
- If you love a bargain, you have to check out the Deals section on their website. Just click on the link below to find the best last-minute deals together with seasonal promotions. Often this is where you'll find the best prices, and you don't even need Club Med voucher codes to access them.
Shopping on Club Med
Club Med is the symbol of luxury all-inclusive holidays around the world. With seven decades' experience in the hospitality sector, they really know how to do relaxing. If the sun is your thing, then you'll be spoilt for choice on their website. They have more than 45 resorts in 18 different countries around the world, each and every one of them a cinch for lots of sun.
You can travel the world with Club Med and always have the same high standards of quality and service wherever you go. Say you want to discover South America, for instance, well, they have four luxury resorts spread across Brazil which give the opportunity to experience the beaches of Salvador de Bahia or explore the Amazon at the fairy-tale town of Trancoso in the full knowledge that when you get to the hotel, you'll be as good as home.
Thinking about a winter holiday? Take a look at the exciting selection of ski holidays this operator has in store for you. Nothing is more fun than a family ski holiday, and at the Club, they have specifically designed accommodations to give the whole family the space it needs. They also feature loads of kids discounts and packages so you get the best rates for your trip.
Whether you're going for a stint in the sun or a quick run down the slopes, your best choice is to become part of one of the most cherished and exclusive clubs in the world. Browse the list of Club Med deals we have included on this page and book your holiday for less!
What does Club Med offer?
Club Med is ideal for families as well as couples looking for a romantic time. Many of their resorts are fitted with adult-only Zen areas, with beaches, pool decks and bars reserved only for those who are 18 or older. They even have adults-only resorts and accommodation in a number of locations, from Punta Cana, in the Dominican Republic, to the Turks and Caicos as well as Turkey.
If you're looking for the ideal setup to get all loved up with your other half, then keep an eye open for the Club's spa packages. Their wellness centres around the world are an open invitation to indulge in full-time relaxation, while their romantic destinations around the world, from the Maldives to Mauritius, are ideal to enjoy gourmet dining in the most evocative environment.
Whether you're planning an epic three-generational break with the whole family, or are looking to enjoy a few days unwinding with your loved one, the Club has an option for you. Browse their seasonal offers on their exceptional website and get inspired by their suggestions. Just remember, before completing your booking, make sure you redeem a Club Med discount code from this page. You won't regret it!
About Club Med
Club Med is one of the most recognised travel operators in the world, specialising above all in luxury all-inclusive packages. Despite what their name might suggest, it's been a long time since they first expanded the reach of their holidays well beyond the scope of the Mediterranean. With a roster of more than 70 resorts spread across the five continents, you can practically go anywhere with them!
The portfolio of properties they own or manage includes destinations for both the winter and the summer. You can explore the giddy heights of the Alps at any of their 22 resorts in France, Switzerland, and Italy, and even if you've never skied before, their all-inclusive packages come with free skiing and snowboarding lessons for all ages and standards.
One of the high points of booking your holidays with them is going to be the exceptional food you'll experience with their full-board service. Another one is the full-time entertainment you'll be able to enjoy in all their resorts, with day-time activities designed to keep you (and the kids!) as busy as you like, and night-time shows to keep you going as long as any night owl can stay awake.
At the core of the Club Med's DNA, there's a real passion for sun-filled holidays. That's how it all started seven decades ago and that is still something they excel at effortlessly. Whether you're looking to spend a romantic with week with your loved one away from the mundane world or are planning a family trip to the warmest corner of the globe, get a Club Med discount from this page and even more joy for your money.
Club Med history
The story of the Club Med, originally called Méditerranée, goes all the way back to 1950, the days when Europe was slowly emerging from the trauma and the hardship caused by the Second World War. As people became slightly more affluent, they also became more interested in spending their spare time somewhere nice. A small colony of huts by the beach in Mallorca, for instance, counted as nice. It also counted as the first Club Med village, ever.
The heyday of the company, however, wouldn't come until the 1960s, when a Belgian Baron bought the operator after visiting one of the villages. With his sponsorship, the facilities and overall look of the Club Med were substantially upgraded, giving the company the high-end profile it keeps to this day. The expansion undergone during this period saw the Club opening its first winter resort in Switzerland, as well as expanding its horizons beyond the Mediterranean Sea.
Until the 1990s, the setup of the organisation really was that of a members-only social club, with new customers having to process their membership and returning ones paying an annual fee. This gave the whole structure an air of exclusivity that was also in line with its luxurious standards. However, while initially the focus was on a young and often single crowd, this progressively changed into a more family-friendly environment.
Club Med has grown to boast villages as far and wide as Tahiti, Tunisia and the French Caribbean. They also have an unmistakable five-mast cruise ship soaring the seas with as many as 400 passengers. In the last decade, they have started to target the Chinese market and in 2015, it was purchased by the Shanghai-based Fosun Group. With more than 20,000 employees and a revenue well in excess of £1 billion, the future looks bright.