Amazon.co.uk Discount Codes - January 2021
|Voucher Code Description||Discount Type|
|20% Amazon discount code for tech||20%|
|Amazon discount code for 10% off fashion||10%|
|£5 Baby Wishlist Amazon promo code||£5|
|No Amazon voucher code required for 75% off||75%|
|30% off used products!||30%|
|20% off with Subscribe & Save||20%|
|1 month of free Amazon music HD||Deal|
|30-day free trial of Prime Video||Deal|
Get it on Amazon, wherever you are!
Online shopping secrets
Browse this page and discover all the currently active Amazon.co.uk voucher codes and discounts. Our team of deal hunters has put together a complete list of all the best offers out there and you can always access it from here free of charge. Scroll down, find the deal that suits your needs and start saving!
Sign up to the newsletter to get the latest news and offers sent straight to your inbox. Whenever there's an Amazon discount code relevant to your preferences you will receive it automatically.
Don't forget to head to the Amazon Warehouse for a vast array of second-hand products for sale at the most unbelievable prices. You will not require an Amazon voucher to access the warehouse discounts.
- They also have a dedicated page for the best deals available. The page is regularly updated with deals of the week and deals of the day changing periodically. So return to the website as often as possible and hunt for the right promotion for you.
Shopping on Amazon.co.uk
Amazon have been able to evolve over the years, bringing in a whole array a products and services to add to their traditional retailing business. Having said that, they still boast more than 40 different consumer goods departments on their website. Even if book sales today represent just a fraction of Amazon's income, retail sales in general remain seriously important.
That's why you can choose from literally millions of products on their website. If you know exactly what it is that you're looking for, this is a great alternative, for they will almost certainly have it, and you're unlikely to find it cheaper anywhere else. You can also take a look at the Amazon deals of the day and see if you can be tempted to get something you didn't know you wanted, just because the price is right.
There is so much more you can do at Amazon now than just get your printer cartridge replacement or have your new gadget delivered to your doorstep. Their range of technological devices, from the Kindle to its own virtual helper, Alexa, brings 21st century quality to simple joys such as reading or listening to some music. And with an Amazon voucher from this page, the joy will be that much greater (and cheaper!).
The website works as a market place in which you'll find products sold directly by Amazon as well as competitors. You will also find plenty of second-hand items for the same product. This means if you're looking for a watch or a ring, you will see multiple prices for the same item, depending on the provider and the condition of the product. You can also head out to the Warehouse, where thousands of pre-owned items are available at unbelievable prices.
Over the last ten years, the company has gone beyond its retail business model, adding digital services to their portfolio. Amazon Prime is a perfect example of this new dimension, a subscription-based club card that entitles you to benefits, such as free express shipping on selected Amazon purchases and access to a streaming platform that makes available thousands of films and TV series.
What does Amazon.co.uk offer?
What doesn't amazon offer would be a more relevant question! There's literally every good under the sun for sale on their website. The only thing you really need is a connection to the Internet and a shopping list. That's it! If you like shopping but spend too much time at work to be able to scout the high street properly, then Amazon is the place for you.
Their delivery service is pretty amazing too, so if you need a double sofa, a king-sized bed or a large kitchen appliance but have no idea how to take it home, Amazon will take care of it. Whether it's for convenience reasons or just because you're looking for the prices in the market, and you know no-one's really going to beat those Amazon offers, the bottom line is you've probably landed on the right page.
Amazon also have technological services such as cloud computing, making servers available to individuals or businesses and billing you on a pay-as-you-go basis. If you're looking for the perfect gift for someone special or even for yourself, you're bound to find it at the best prices with one of the great Amazon deals we have highlighted for you on this page.
Is there anyone left on this side of the earth who hasn't bought an item on Amazon at least once in their lives? If there is, they should get a free gift from the company as kudos for resisting this long. But even if you haven't used them before, there's no way you haven't heard of the retailer or don't know who they are. Because, in case you've missed it, Amazon are the just the biggest retailer in the world (neck to neck with Walmart, to be fair).
Amazon.co.uk is the specific British division of the giant retailer, one of 18 individual websites the parent group operates in specific markets. While all Amazon websites share the same look, they have significant differences. The most evident might be the language, but from market to market there are other types of variations which can be seen, for instance, in the way the same search can and does come up with different results if you look it up in the .co.uk or the .it site.
Over the past two decades, Amazon have grown from a relatively traditional retailer dealing with all kinds of goods to a fully-fledged technology player, delivering many intangible services to their customers such as media streaming and cloud computing. However, this doesn't necessarily mean that retail has taken a step back in the company's focus.
On the contrary, Amazon's great appeal remains its ability to offer unbeatable prices on just about any product available under the sun, added to the fact that they can deliver just about anywhere with an impressively quick turnaround time. They are a vast virtual megastore where you can find anything from electronics to homeware, from books to clothes or even food.
Browse the site to discover the huge selection of Amazon deals, which is even tailored to your needs, taking into account your browsing history. There are countless discounts and promotions across the full range of shopping categories waiting for you, and remember to check out the featured offers and most popular products for inspiration.
It might be hard to believe (let alone remember) now that Amazon is one of the Big Four IT companies in the world, but back in 1994, when this journey started, Jeff Bezos set up his online retail business as a digital bookshop. That's right, in the beginning, Amazon, which was called Cadabra at the time, only sold books out of the basement of a rented apartment in Seattle.
Considering the deep crisis affecting the publishing industry for decades, it's almost ironic that the most successful business in the Internet era started selling books. But there's more to Amazon's incredible story. Recognising the endless potential of the world wide web, Bezos was kicking himself for not being part of it earlier. Then he had an idea: he would make up for it by joining now, in a better late than never move.
The move, though, was dramatic. At age 30, he quit his job as vice-president of a successful New York investment company and moved to Seattle, home to Microsoft. There he rented an apartment and worked out what would be the best goods to sell online. He boiled it down to 5 choices: CDs, DVDs, software, computer hardware and books. He chose the last of these, and the rest is history.
At first, Amazon targeted customers in the United States. Using digital rather than physical channels had its advantage as well as one big challenge. On the one hand, the online business brought reduced overhead costs and meant that people could access it no matter where they were. The problem was earning that same people's trust so that they would actually feel comfortable enough to buy from Amazon.
By the time Jeff Bezos was named "Person of the Year" by TIME magazine in 1999, it was clear such challenge had been overcome. Amazon quickly moved on from selling books to incorporating all kinds of goods to its catalogue, and a new form of consuming goods quickly spread around the globe: online shopping.
Useful links Amazon.co.uk
20% Amazon discount code for tech
Amazon discount code for 10% off fashion
£5 Baby Wishlist Amazon promo code
No Amazon voucher code required for 75% off
30% off used products!
20% off with Subscribe & Save
1 month of free Amazon music HD
30-day free trial of Prime Video
Books under £5
Free 6-month Prime Student trial
Amazon deals page!
Free delivery with Amazon Prime
Amazon gift cards
FAQs: How to find Amazon.co.uk discounts
- 20% Amazon discount code for tech
- Amazon discount code for 10% off fashion
- £5 Baby Wishlist Amazon promo code
- No Amazon voucher code required for 75% off
- 30% off used products!
Amazon discount codes are promotional coupons that give customers access to exclusive deals for your order.
- These discount codes are easily recognisable as they are simply a sequence of characters, either letters, numbers or both, that act as a passcode to unlock the exclusive promotions.
- Get hold of a valid code and earn unbeatable discounts with your online purchase.
- These discount codes are usually distributed via their newsletter, so make sure you sign up to it.
- If you haven't got a discount code yet, take a look at the list we have made available for you on this page and click on the one that looks right for you.
Getting a discount code for Amazon has never been easier.
On this page, you will find a comprehensive list of online promotions we have made available for you free of charge.
To claim your discount just:
- Scroll down and take a look at the offers we have highlighted for you.
- Find the discount code for Amazon that catches your eye.
- Click on it to redeem it.
If you're the kind of person who loves discounts, then you have to sign up to the Amazon newsletter to stay up to date with all the latest promotions.
This way you will:
- Receive regular updates with the latest news and product information.
- Learn as soon as a voucher code is made available.
- You can redeem your Amazon voucher codes during the checkout process, once you have included all the items you want to purchase in your shopping basket. Confirm your shipping address and you will be taken to the payment page. At the bottom of the page, there is an option to enter your Amazon discount code. Click on it, type the code into the appropriate slot and click on Apply. Once you see the promotional discount deducted from your order total, continue with the payment process as normal. If you have any trouble redeeming the voucher, please refer to the terms and conditions. It might be that the offer is only valid with a minimum spend or within certain dates.
- If you find an attractive Amazon deal on the website but it doesn't come with a corresponding Amazon promo code, it means the discount will be applied automatically. Special deals and offers are often valid without the need to enter an Amazon voucher, in particular when they are advertised in the Amazon Warehouse or Deal of the Day pages. In this case, simply click on the Get Deal button and you will be redirected straight to the relevant deal page on their website, where all you have to do is add it to your basket.