Hunter Boots, dare to find your own path
Online shopping secrets
- Want to find all the currently ongoing deals for Hunter in a single place? You have come to the right place, because on this page we have made available for you a list with the best Hunter voucher codes and discounts presently active. Take a look, click on the deal that most suits your needs and start saving.
- To stay in the loop of all things Hunter in the future your best bet si to sign up to their newsletter. Just scroll to the bottom of their homepage and enter your email address to join the database of registered Hunter customers. As a thank you'll receive a 10% Hunter discount code to be redeemed on your next purchase. You will also be getting regular notifications with all the latest news from the merchant, including Hunter voucher codes as soon as they become available.
- Take advantage of the Hunter discount for students. Register with Student Beans and verify your status as a student or log into your account to get your 20% discount voucher emailed to you.
- Have you referred a friend? Great! As soon as they make a purchase you'll be sent a £15 Hunter voucher which you can redeem with any order of £100 or more.
- Check out the Hunter Sale. Find the link among the deals listed on this page, or if you find yourself on the Hunter website already simply click on the Sale tab on the menu. You'll be able to access dozens of products with sensational rebates. Keep an eye on the sale section at all times as this is often where you'll find the best Hunter bargains available.
Shopping on Hunter
The Original Hunter green Wellington boots are still the company's bread and butter, even if they've been around for more than 60 years. As you might expect, the Original has evolved over the decades and you can now get it in different colours, not just in green. Whether in the tall or short variants, the Original Hunter wellies are side-adjustable, and you can get them with polyester or neoprene lining. Look for a Hunter discount code on this page and get the best deal in the virtual world for a living piece of British heritage.
The Original Hunter boots for women are available in a wide range of colours, including bright red and yellow. There's also an ample range of colours and styles of ankle-high boots available, from the gloss navy Chelsea boots to the insulated Commando boot, made with a combination of suede, rubber and water-resistant nylon. And Hunter have a collection for kids too. There's boots for small and big children, with playful colours, cute printing and even a super useful grab handle.
What does Hunter offer?
If there's one thing Brits are good at that's adapting to the weather conditions. Not only do we put up with the rain, wind and cold when they come, we actually thrive in them. Part of the secret is being prepared for any eventuality, and an essential preparation for life in the British Isles is a good pair of insulated boots to keep your feet safe from the mud and the rain. No one does that better than Hunter. They may be based in Edinburgh but Hunter boots keep Brits' feet dry across the country, from Glastonbury to Glasgow, from Great Yarmouth to Aberystwyth and all the way up to Inverness.
Hunter isn't only the home of the Original wellies but of all that comes with it. What does that mean? It means that regardless of whether you're going trekking in the Downs or commuting for work, Hunter is there to protect you from the weather. From the classic trench coat to the light and water-resistant wind-breaker, the collection of accessories at Hunter reads like a list of must-have items to weather the elements. Browse our selection of deals on this page and take advantage of the best Hunter promo for you to save big time with your next order.
Hunter boots are about as stereotypically British as fish and chips, red phone booths and a nice cuppa. Wellington rubber boots might not always have been green, and they certainly weren't always made of rubber, but for generations now that's how we have all come to think of them, and Hunter is to blame.
Hunter have been making rubber boots since 1856, even though at the time they went by a different name (North British Rubber Company) and they also made a whole load of other things, from galoshes to tyres, hot water bottles, rubber flooring, all sorts. These days, the company has left the tyre business alone focusing exclusively on the fashion industry. Because if the name Hunter will always be associated with rubber boots, they have expanded well beyond the realm of garden adventures (though they love those!).
These days you can get anything at Hunter's online store, from slides (yes, slides, the complete opposite to wellies, that's right) to waterproof jackets, backpacks, T-shirts, hoodies, track suits, the works. Claim your Hunter discount from the list we have made available to you on this page and get your classic British outerwear at the very best prices.